Anyone watching the bowl games?

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Jethro
10 Point

Anyone watching the bowl games?

Post by Jethro »

I haven't watched football in a couple years, mostly because of the kneeling crap. Maybe I missed it, but unaware if it got into college games. Anyway, I watched part of 2 different games last night. Im not a big football fan anyway, so not even sure who I watched. One was the peach bowl, the other....I dont remember.
Anyway, couple games coming on tonight...its Alabama vs someone and Georgia vs someone.. 😂 sorry, I just ain't into it that much....and dont care enough to remember. That said...I think Im going to pull for Georgia to win the championship. I know Alabama has a good team, but I still think Georgia has a chance.
Any opinions to the contrary?

I know im rambling....but Im still working on first cup of coffee...and I really dont care about football....sorry. Just trying to start a conversation...
hillbillyfab
Button

Re: Anyone watching the bowl games?

Post by hillbillyfab »

I'll watch some of them if I'm sitting down and watching a little TV, but don't go out of my way to watch unless it's the Vols. I caught the last quarter of the Vols and will probably go back and watch some it of it later. I've got a younger cousin who's in The Pride of the Southland Band, so I'd like to see if I can catch a glimpse of him.
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

Unless Harbaugh just finds away to lose I believe Michigan beats Georgia. Alabama should handle Cincinnati easily if they dont have a A&M game. If someway they beat Bama I pull for them in the championship no matter who they play.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I haven't watched any football in years, but I did watch some of the TN vs Purdue game last night
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

I refuse to watch anyone who disrespects America.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:13 am I refuse to watch anyone who disrespects America.
I agree 100 percent. But, like I said, Im unaware of it being in college football. Maybe it is, I dont know. I haven't been watching in a few years. If someone says....yes, its there....and Georgia is the # 1 offender.....then Im out. At this point, I just dont know about it.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Jethro wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:20 am
FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:13 am I refuse to watch anyone who disrespects America.
I agree 100 percent. But, like I said, Im unaware of it being in college football. Maybe it is, I dont know. I haven't been watching in a few years. If someone says....yes, its there....and Georgia is the # 1 offender.....then Im out. At this point, I just dont know about it.
It’s there google it.
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

I can count on one hand and have FIVE fingers left, the number of football games Ive watched on TV.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm I can count on one hand and have FIVE fingers left, the number of football games Ive watched on TV.
super
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

This thread turned into a big nothing burger LMAO.
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:33 pm This thread turned into a big nothing burger LMAO.

Kinda like your deer season?.... LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, have no idea how your season went. Was just looking in the contest thread....and poking some fun... 😂
CrowT
Spike

Post by CrowT »

We watched the two Friday night. Had a mini new years eve game night and supper at my BILs house with some folks from church. All the guys were watching the game while the wives were playing UNO and such. Neither game was really explosive or exciting to be honest…and I’m a Bama fan. They handled business and nothing more.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

CrowT wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:55 pm We watched the two Friday night. Had a mini new years eve game night and supper at my BILs house with some folks from church. All the guys were watching the game while the wives were playing UNO and such. Neither game was really explosive or exciting to be honest…and I’m a Bama fan. They handled business and nothing more.
I would say quite a few on here watched a game or two. They just dont want to admit it on here and get browbeat for it. I watched the Georgia game last night. I didnt see anything disrespectful...and Im not going to research a schools entire history, or anyone that was ever a part of it...just to see if I can find something. If it becomes obvious, thats another story.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

The games were on yesterday, I watched enough of each until they got to the point where the losing team wasn't going to make a come back.

Yeah......a rematch of the SEC championship game, will probably watch just to see which way it goes.
Rob R.
8 Point

Post by Rob R. »

Im in New Orleans now. Gonna go watch Ole Miss and Baylor here shortly.
"Take me hunting daddy!"
MUP

Post by MUP »

Rob R. wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:36 pm Im in New Orleans now. Gonna go watch Ole Miss and Baylor here shortly.
That one should be a good one!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Jethro wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:42 pm
FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:33 pm This thread turned into a big nothing burger LMAO.

Kinda like your deer season?.... LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, have no idea how your season went. Was just looking in the contest thread....and poking some fun... 😂
Tagged out in under 2 days. Two bucks and a doe. Thanks for asking.
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org