SCOTUS partially blocks Biden's dictatorial mandate

MUP

SCOTUS partially blocks Biden's dictatorial mandate

Post by MUP »

Proving that the SCOTUS is nothing more than a social jury panel, bc they only partially blocked this blatant overreach of govt tyranny. Health care workers will still be accosted into complying with a forced injection to retain their livelihood under this sham ruling. How, how in this world can they only block one facet of the mandate while allowing the other half to proceed? They can't, constitutionality that is. They just thought, with their feelings, on how to appease, instead of applying the constitutional law against it. And now, Jen Tsaki, saying the SCOTUS ruling is only saying it's now up to independent businesses to ensure the safety of their employees at their workplace. Cue the strong arm tactics from the govt to financially coerce businesses now to comply. It's going to get way worse before it can even begin to level out, if at all. We've slipped on the slippery slope of being complacent and blindly trusting politicians to run this country now, and now they've run it into the ground. For those who have supported this mandate crap, I hope you choke on your next booster shot.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Planking
6 Point

Re: SCOTUS partially blocks Biden's dictatorial mandate

Post by Planking »

Our entire government is corrupt.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Yep. The whole thing is either constitutionally illegal or not. Period. This country is doomed and it pisses me off to my core for my granddaughters! :A :A :A
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

My understanding is the Supreme Court felt the mandate was constitutional but OSHA didn't have the right to enforce it, the mandate needed to go through the legislative and executive branches. The CMS mandate is the feds withholding funds unless certain conditions are met and I guess the Supreme Court was OK with that.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Right. The SCOTUS blocked, partially, the Biden mandate, which should have been completely blocked. Legislative actions that pass would be deemed legal, no matter how constitutionally offensive they are, gun control laws for example...shall not be infringed. They've done a heckuva job "infringing" on it for decades now, and will continue to do so as the country devolves into a liberal cesspool.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.