New Site Rules

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

New Site Rules

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Everyone please read and understand the new rules of the site. I don't want to make a long list of things that makes people question what they post so we will just start with a few things that probably should have been done in the first place. The goal is to keep this a safe and family oriented site. Before listing these rules i want to thank each of you for being a part of this site! This place wouldn't be what it is without all of you!

Rules
- You must be 18 years of age to become a member of this site.
- New members must make 10 posts before using the private message feature.
- Members should keep sexually oriented post to a minimum. If you don't think it's appropriate then it's probably not.
- Foul language has not been an issue but we do not want to see it on every post so lets keep it to minimum as well.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Shane37110
10 Point

Re: New Site Rules

Post by Shane37110 »

10-4
MUP

Post by MUP »

👍
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

10-4
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
clwg97
Button

Post by clwg97 »

Easy to follow
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

😎
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Rob R.
8 Point

Post by Rob R. »

Good deal!!
"Take me hunting daddy!"
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Foul language...that's talking about ducks and weather, correct?
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

I’m guessing I missed something

I assumed those were pretty standard rules.
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
MUP

Post by MUP »

They are.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:52 pm Foul language...that's talking about ducks and weather, correct?
.rolling.
Volbuck777
4 Point

Post by Volbuck777 »

I don’t know why their has to be any foul language. It’s not a slip up, you actually have to type it out. It takes time. In the time you do it, your mind can tell you not to. It’s ridiculous to type it out to prove points or think your funny or any other reason you do it. It’s offensive to some and we should have respect for others and not do it. I’m not saying you should be banned for it, I can think of a lot worse things. All this is coming from someone that slips everyday so I’m not trying to come off as a too good. But we don’t have to type out four extra letters. With or without those words changes nothing.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Volbuck777 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 am I don’t know why their has to be any foul language. It’s not a slip up, you actually have to type it out. It takes time. In the time you do it, your mind can tell you not to. It’s ridiculous to type it out to prove points or think your funny or any other reason you do it. It’s offensive to some and we should have respect for others and not do it. I’m not saying you should be banned for it, I can think of a lot worse things. All this is coming from someone that slips everyday so I’m not trying to come off as a too good. But we don’t have to type out four extra letters. With or without those words changes nothing.
I agree with this and I've also been guilty of it.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Volbuck777 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 am I don’t know why their has to be any foul language. It’s not a slip up, you actually have to type it out. It takes time. In the time you do it, your mind can tell you not to. It’s ridiculous to type it out to prove points or think your funny or any other reason you do it. It’s offensive to some and we should have respect for others and not do it. I’m not saying you should be banned for it, I can think of a lot worse things. All this is coming from someone that slips everyday so I’m not trying to come off as a too good. But we don’t have to type out four extra letters. With or without those words changes nothing.
super
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

I can speak as eloquently as anybody, Im also pretty fluent in the proper use of the English language. HOWEVER, sometimes I choose not to do so, that whole freedom of speech thing ya know. In addition to that, like it or not, the English language has THE BEST expletives of any spoken language, BAR NONE! Ever hear a Frenchman or a Spanish speaking individual go off? They ALWAYS curse in English, even though the rest of what their saying is in their native tongue!
I asked some French speaking friends once how to say "go fornicate yourself" (see, I used proper English there) it took them a few minutes to even come up with the French version and it wasn't anywhere near as smooth and eloquent as English! They then asked me: "why don't you just use English? We do and the translation is loud and clear!" There are certain times that NOTHING gets the point across like a good **** YOU!
Volbuck777
4 Point

Post by Volbuck777 »

Huntaholic wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:39 pm
I can speak as eloquently as anybody, Im also pretty fluent in the proper use of the English language. HOWEVER, sometimes I choose not to do so, that whole freedom of speech thing ya know. In addition to that, like it or not, the English language has THE BEST expletives of any spoken language, BAR NONE! Ever hear a Frenchman or a Spanish speaking individual go off? They ALWAYS curse in English, even though the rest of what their saying is in their native tongue!
I asked some French speaking friends once how to say "go fornicate yourself" (see, I used proper English there) it took them a few minutes to even come up with the French version and it wasn't anywhere near as smooth and eloquent as English! They then asked me: "why don't you just use English? We do and the translation is loud and clear!" There are certain times that NOTHING gets the point across like a good **** YOU!
I feel I’m able to talk about this with you seeing as at one time I could make a sailor blush. But being a Christian and turning from my backslidden state, I started trying to put God first in my life again. In doing so I started reading good words again. When one day I turned to chapter 3 of James. Now you can take it in many different forms but the truth behind the words will show you how foolish a man is when he speaks. It was then I found out what kind of fool I was and conviction sat in. Luckily for me I have an advocate to the judge for my iniquity. In repentance, (which I still have to do constantly,) I’m forgiven. Now I’ll say this I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but I’m sure you may think I’m some Bible thumper that’s giving you a hard time. That’s not my intentions. Paul says in 1 Timothy verse 15 in so many words he’s a sinner of the most high. I probably could have ran a tight race with him at one time. I say that because I know me. Anyway, I promise you no words even the final sentence you put has no bearing on my life no matter who it comes from. What really tells the tale of how someone feels about me or a response that changes lives and my heart is said in Romans 12. Lastly I’ll say I know at times words mean nothing and it’s easy just to spout them off but you never know whose listening. God bless you for conversing on this. I truly believe someone needs it whether it’s us or someone just passing through.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

I sincerely hope you didn't take my last sentence as being directed at you! I wholeheartedly promise and swear to you that it WAS NOT! I was just making a point.
We ALL fall short when it comes to living like we should, Im sure you know that though. Each and every day I commit myself to living as God has commanded us, and yet each and every day I fail. I am a sinner, I fully admit it and accept the consequences if he so deems it. Its not because I don't try to live righteously though. On that day of judgment, if he finds me unworthy because of my occasional slip of foul language, then so be it, his will be done.
One thing I will add to this, there IS a difference in using "colorful" language and taking the Lords name in vain. You, nor anybody else will EVER hear me do that, even in my biggest "Burchett fit". Yeah, my tantrums have their own name lol.
Volbuck777
4 Point

Post by Volbuck777 »

Huntaholic wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:47 pm I sincerely hope you didn't take my last sentence as being directed at you! I wholeheartedly promise and swear to you that it WAS NOT! I was just making a point.
We ALL fall short when it comes to living like we should, Im sure you know that though. Each and every day I commit myself to living as God has commanded us, and yet each and every day I fail. I am a sinner, I fully admit it and accept the consequences if he so deems it. Its not because I don't try to live righteously though. On that day of judgment, if he finds me unworthy because of my occasional slip of foul language, then so be it, his will be done.
One thing I will add to this, there IS a difference in using "colorful" language and taking the Lords name in vain. You, nor anybody else will EVER hear me do that, even in my biggest "Burchett fit". Yeah, my tantrums have their own name lol.
No sir, I knew, you weren’t directing it toward me just saying that phrase doesn’t hurt me in anyway no matter who it’s from. I believe also you know you’re not going to hell for using foul language. Those unworthy of Heaven are those that don’t believe that Jesus is the true Christ that came to die for them. I’ll say this though their is different rewards in Heaven and as a follower of Christ I’d like to know that I’m giving my all for him and not become complacent with just getting in. Godspeed
Tyler38359
Spike

Post by Tyler38359 »

10 4