A day on the loading bench

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
MUP

A day on the loading bench

Post by MUP »

Got some brass deprimed and tumbled yesterday, and today I've got the same trimmed and primed and ready to load. Also deprimed another batch of starline cases for the same rifle but using a different load combo. About 150 or so cases that have been waiting after I first fired them. Getting back into the swing of it and looking forward to some more range time! What have you guys been into on the bench?
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: A day on the loading bench

Post by Wiley »

Time well spent! Glad you're feeling up to it and getting motivated. So far today I've deprimed, shoulder bumped, wet tumbled and primed a hundred Remington once fired .223 brass from my 10 year old stash. Got a semi custom unloader on the horizon and may snag it next week. If not I'm still having fun with my new to me LTR.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Just sized and prepped the starline brass and it's ready to prime and load now. Whew.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I loaded the Hornady cases up with 140 gr ELD-Ms over Superformance. Getting there. Starline cases are next, and will be holding 153 gr ATips over Staball 6.5. Looks like good weather for the most part down the road!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Starline cases loaded with Staball 6.5 and 153 gr ATips are now ready for re-testing!
TNBillyEarl
Button

Post by TNBillyEarl »

Today I switched everything over from 7mmRM to 7mm-08. I'm giving up on my Tikka for now. Going to get my first love tuned up with 140g NP and some Varget this next month.

-B
MUP

Post by MUP »

If it ever stops raining we'll get together and do some testing buddy!