More bench time

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
MUP

More bench time

Post by MUP »

Got all my Hornady cases loaded back up today. Had them tumbled and started sizing, trimming, priming and then loading them up. I only have a limited inventory of these Hornady factory cases that I load with the 140 gr ELD-Ms and Superformance do I've got them all ready to go. Now to get back on the 153 gr ATips over Staball 6.5 to see if I can dial that recipe in.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: More bench time

Post by Wiley »

I wanted to shoot this weekend but the wind is howling as it brings the rain for tomorrow. And that's another problem..... when it's not too windy, and time is on my side, it's too dang wet at my range.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Heck me and JCodd shot in a 22 match Sunday in all this wind! It was horrendous!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

MUP wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:04 am Heck me and JCodd shot in a 22 match Sunday in all this wind! It was horrendous!
Riley I believe smoked my hind end lol.
MUP

Post by MUP »

:lol: :lol: :lol: super Hitting a golfball at 100 yds with a .22 ain't no small feat! thumbs up