My brain is scorched

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
Wiley
10 Point

My brain is scorched

Post by Wiley »

I've gotten some really good accuracy (for me anyway) out of some recent loads and posted those pics on here. Today I set out to measure chamber length, distance to ojive, magazine max OAL, etc in some rifles. I got down to the last rifle and It took me forever to subtract the 2 correct numbers to get my 'jump' measurement. Damn ol' brain just didn't want to cooperate but I knew damn well that I didn't have a .234 jump. Once the grey matter began operating properly again I was able to come up with .027 at which point I shut everything down and quit. Whew! I'm wore slap out!
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Re: My brain is scorched

Post by MUP »

LOL too much computin' can cause a short!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

That sounds like alot of figuring! Lol!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm That sounds like alot of figuring! Lol!
Actually it wasn't. Just subtraction and only 2 numbers but a feller needs to use the correct 2 numbers whistlin
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Wiley wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:47 am
WG Taxidermist wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm That sounds like alot of figuring! Lol!
Actually it wasn't. Just subtraction and only 2 numbers but a feller needs to use the correct 2 numbers whistlin
.rolling. .rolling. The math usually works out better that way.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt