10 Point

Buffalo witness.

Post by ImThere »

Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Buffalo witness.

Post by Wiley »

He's just an honest man and that's dangerous to the narrative being pushed.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I bet that reporter got a reprimand...
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

ImThere wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:30 pm https://youtu.be/MOOsNYryHAg
I like what he has to say. There will be a bigger push to make it harder on gun owners and gun purchases etc.
It mostly seems that mental illness is the biggest problem in these mass shootings or school shootings. It is very obvious that rational, sane people do not do those things to others.
For the sake of us normal people who want to own our guns, hunt, shoot, carry etc. I say this with caution... but an idea that might make a big difference is simply to require first time gun purchasers to go through a gun safety class and in that class have some mental/social/emotional evaluations. Once they have passed the class then they are open to purchase firearms by our standard practices.
In this Texas shooting, the shooter would likely have been flagged as not mentally stable and then he wouldn't have went and bought 2 AR's right after turning 18 and the shooting would have been avoided.
Most gun laws that will likely be added now will more so make us honest gun owners bigger victims than it will take guns out of mentally ill, crazy people who are going to find a way to harm, kill and destroy no matter what.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

One thing I have seen suggested is the 2 day hunter / gun safety class we all go through to hunt. That would probably stop a lot of the ones who “LEGALLY “ go but a gun to do these mass shootings with.
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
MUP

Post by MUP »

I've seen and heard some real losers ranting about how they'd give up their rights in a heartbeat to save the lives of the children. Thing is, it's not necessary to give up any rights, only to put our money to good use here at home, instead of sending BILLIONS to Ukraine, and other evil money laundering countries, for the likes of school resource officers, upgraded entry doors and windows, training and arming our teachers, and supplying them with capable armament to defend our children when the unthinkable happens.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Mattt
Button

Post by Mattt »

I’m keeping the right to protect my family and others.