Be goin for flatheads soon........

Huntaholic
10 Point

Be goin for flatheads soon........

Post by Huntaholic »

And rockfish too! Early Monday morning in fact, my youngest son and I are planning a trip below watts bar to see what we can catch! The only bad side to any of this is Im afraid to eat anything that comes from within sight of a nuclear reactor. :cry:
Longrange
6 Point

Re: Be goin for flatheads soon........

Post by Longrange »

Huntaholic wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:47 pm And rockfish too! Early Monday morning in fact, my youngest son and I are planning a trip below watts bar to see what we can catch! The only bad side to any of this is Im afraid to eat anything that comes from within sight of a nuclear reactor. :cry:
Bears might see you if you glow in the dark.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:47 pm And rockfish too! Early Monday morning in fact, my youngest son and I are planning a trip below watts bar to see what we can catch! The only bad side to any of this is Im afraid to eat anything that comes from within sight of a nuclear reactor. :cry:
Glad you and Channing are getting out after them. Hope you all had a good time.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Slow morning in SE TN. We caught 4 channels and a stripe. I didn't care if we even got a bite, it was nice spending the predawn and dawn hours on the water with my son.