Turned Over

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

Turned Over

Post by caretaker »

Well, Roe vs Wade has been turned over. This has been a long coming. Now, we must put together a system to get the baby Daddy's to support their baby mommas and babies. The 1st step in my opinion is to do away with Medicare for the Baby Daddy's. There are numerous contraceptive options. A couple of generations ago sex before marriage was taboo, a pregnancy out of wedlock brought a shotgun wedding, a birth out of wedlock brought shame upon a family. Then some how our moral values got flushed down the toilet. Abortion became the normal contraceptive. I pray this will put up back on a moral path.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
mike243
10 Point

Re: Turned Over

Post by mike243 »

wont never happen, We will be on the hook for all the kids folks don't want , folks like to play the field but wont pay for the privilege , I know of a few black men with 10+ children with a lot of different white women, I think they look at it as a game to see who can make the most, I'm sure there's plenty of white men that are the same just don't know of any so I'm not being racist by listing the color lol
MUP

Post by MUP »

Castrate them.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

MUP wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 amCastrate them.
And sterilize the women that get an abortion.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.