Phone plan

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

Phone plan

Post by caretaker »

I am on MetroPCS and have been for a few years. Got on it before T Mobil bought it . When I first got it I could be here at Johns and have to connect to WiFi or go up the ridge above the powerlines. Here recently I have discovered that I don't have to connect to the WiFi . I think it because T-Mobil has increase to 5g. My phone is a year or so old. A Nord 100 1 plus. I'd am paying $128 a month for 3 of these phones with hot spot on each of them What are you using?
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
JCodd
10 Point

Re: Phone plan

Post by JCodd »

$145ish for 4 phones with limited unlimited. Yeah, that’s right. I’m limited, on my unlimited plan🤣
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

$30 a month for my one phone on Straight Talk (Verizon towers). Errrbody else gotta get their own....

Side note....I bought a $30 AT&T flip phone and a $30 service card this week so my family can get me when I'm at the lease. Verizon service up there SUCKS.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Fixing to do some negotiating, I have Verizon. Xfinity offers 3 lines of unlimited data for $100 . Mine now is a tad more but I only have 10 g data which is ok but sometimes my wife turns off wifi and we get a warning that we are about to go over.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Verizon with 4 lines, 3 phones with unlimited data and a mobile hot spot for my cameras at my land. $250 a month.
Tngrizzly_

Post by Tngrizzly_ »

Free smoke signals 😂😆
GOD, Family, and the Great Outdoors. What more can a Man Want
scat
8 Point

Post by scat »

snakester50 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:53 am Fixing to do some negotiating, I have Verizon. Xfinity offers 3 lines of unlimited data for $100 . Mine now is a tad more but I only have 10 g data which is ok but sometimes my wife turns off wifi and we get a warning that we are about to go over.
I'm leary of the xfinity data plan. From what I've seen, it switches from mobile data to xfinity wifi anytime it detects one, no matter where you are.
Joe Biden is just Hillary Clinton with a smaller cod.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

scat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:08 pm
snakester50 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:53 am Fixing to do some negotiating, I have Verizon. Xfinity offers 3 lines of unlimited data for $100 . Mine now is a tad more but I only have 10 g data which is ok but sometimes my wife turns off wifi and we get a warning that we are about to go over.
I'm leary of the xfinity data plan. From what I've seen, it switches from mobile data to xfinity wifi anytime it detects one, no matter where you are.
What effect would that have while using it ?
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I've got T-Mobile but I'm thinking about swapping back to AT&T. When I first got it a few year ago it was great but now I have barely any service at my house and since I don't have a landline anymore I kind of need it to work.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
scat
8 Point

Post by scat »

snakester50 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:49 am
scat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:08 pm
What effect would that have while using it ?
If you get near a business or home that has xfinity wifi, your phone will switch from mobile data thru cell to xfinity wifi. You could see momentary service interruptions during switching. Also, you never know what is on one of those home networks that could hack your phone.
Joe Biden is just Hillary Clinton with a smaller cod.
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

Have had the Xfinity for 3 years now, like any other phone you can choose to connect to wifi or not , your choice as it has a setting. 2 phones less than $30 a month. we don't stream music or anything so we just pay by the gig.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

mike243 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am Have had the Xfinity for 3 years now, like any other phone you can choose to connect to wifi or not , your choice as it has a setting. 2 phones less than $30 a month. we don't stream music or anything so we just pay by the gig.
👍