New Replacement TCam

MUP

New Replacement TCam

Post by MUP »

Well, after a two week wait, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new replacement cam in the mail yesterday. The little Tasco Mino 3mp's that I've been using are nearing the end of their 2 yr warranty period, and I've had another one die, which, out of 8 cams, makes only the 3rd one to give out in under the 2 yr warranty period so far. 2 week turnaround, that's about awesome I believe. Oh, and the replacement was with the later version 5mp too. Sweet! :D And for 50 bucks, it just can't be beat for what I use them for! Each time the customer service has more than exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended. ;)

Even tho they've gone up to a whopping 60 bucks now I believe. :)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Re: New Replacement TCam

Post by MUP »

Well, my other tcam is on the way, replaced with a brand new one once again. Can't beat this Bushnell customer service for these Tasco Tcams I tell you.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Re: New Replacement TCam

Post by Tennessee Lead »

Good customer service is hard to find. Glad they're taking care of you

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear