Bush Hogged Today

For your more seasoned deer hunters.
Bucky

Bush Hogged Today

Post by Bucky »

A little spot me and Wild Bill have to hunt. Maybe a 3 acre field on 60 some acres total. Some junk weeds were higher that the roll bars on my tractor. I would mow at one end and there would be deer at the other end. It's like they were playing tag. Saw 2 bucks out of maybe 12-15 deer. Sure liked what i saw today. :D I really don't understand it but you would just have to see the area i guess.
MUP

Re: Bush Hogged Today

Post by MUP »

Cool! Easy tho, don't want to give the impression that we have some deer over here now. :lol: :lol:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

Well if you would ease up a little MUP they might make a come back over your way :D
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

Diehard
10 Point

Post by Diehard »

There are no deer east of Crossville. Don't let anyone fool you. No need to even hunt units A or B!
Suck it up.....buttercup!
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

Diehard wrote:There are no deer east of Crossville. Don't let anyone fool you. No need to even hunt units A or B!
I thought the same thing earlier.
MUP

Post by MUP »

DeerSlayer wrote:Well if you would ease up a little MUP they might make a come back over your way :D

Hey, I've already kilt all three of'em over here, at least since last fawn drop! :lol:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Phil1979
10 Point

Post by Phil1979 »

Used to love cutting my clover fields and watch the deer come feed.

We got one or two deer still running around over here in Shelby and Fayette County.