Time to start seeds!

Diehard
10 Point

Time to start seeds!

Post by Diehard »

I started all my wife's herbs today. We are converting our "flower" beds to plants we can eat. Instead of buying annual flowers, we are planting flowering herbs and vegetables. these plants should be good transplanting size by April 15th.
Suck it up.....buttercup!
owlcreek
10 Point

Re: Time to start seeds!

Post by owlcreek »

Started my herbs today.

Sent from my LG-H443 using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I was going to start mine this past weekend but got busy. Hopefully I'll get them started this weekend.

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Diehard wrote:I started all my wife's herbs today. We are converting our "flower" beds to plants we can eat. Instead of buying annual flowers, we are planting flowering herbs and vegetables. these plants should be good transplanting size by April 15th.
I started some Lemon Mint, Lavender and Chives a few weeks ago to eventually plant outside. Such pretty flowering plants, good for the bees and useful herbs. Going to start some other things soon. I have a lot of Cilantro seeds to plant, hopefully I can grow enough to keep up with "in the dog houses" cilantro obsession! LOL. I'm with ya on the buying annual flowers, im over that! waste of money! Anything native and perennial is the way to go, as far as flowers go! Few of my go to favorites are Black-eyed susan, purple coneflower, butterfly weed, and Liatris. Low maintenance and gorgeous!

Will your wife be adding herb info to her blog?

Good luck to yall!
Steward.of.HIS.Land
Diehard
10 Point

Post by Diehard »

If I can ever get her to work on the blog she will be! Its just getting her to do it!
Suck it up.....buttercup!
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Diehard wrote:If I can ever get her to work on the blog she will be! Its just getting her to do it!
Haha, I hear ya. Ive been talking about starting one for some time and still haven't!
Steward.of.HIS.Land