Lazy guns!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Ducknut12
Button

Lazy guns!

Post by Ducknut12 »

Yall I just wanted to let all yall know I have THEE LAZOEST dang guns around. They didn't go out and shoot anything this weekend. All they did was lay around in their rifle cases looking pretty. No good sorry lazy firearms....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: Lazy guns!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Sounds like they need a new trainer! I'm up for the challenge so you can drop them off anytime! Lol!

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

Mine wernt that lazy,stuck a scope back on my nef 17HMR and busted a few rounds off with the AR ,have forgotten the ballistics for the 17,dead nuts at 50 and 4" high at 100y,6" low at 200, winchester ammo for it sucks,had several cases split
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

mike243 wrote:Mine wernt that lazy,stuck a scope back on my nef 17HMR and busted a few rounds off with the AR ,have forgotten the ballistics for the 17,dead nuts at 50 and 4" high at 100y,6" low at 200, winchester ammo for it sucks,had several cases split
All and all how do you like your 17hmr?

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Bud731
Button

Post by Bud731 »

I got a savage 17 hmr bull barrel accu trigger. It's a nail driver

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Bud731 wrote:I got a savage 17 hmr bull barrel accu trigger. It's a nail driver

How far can you shoot it accurately?

Theodore Roosevelt
Bud731
Button

Post by Bud731 »

I haven't got out and actually see how far I could shoot it but I hit a self healing ground hog.at 125. It all what kind of optic u have on it an how comfortable u are with it

WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I think I'd like to have one especially since ammo is alot easier to find for one.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yep, I've raised my guns right, they don't belong to any gangs, they generally hang around the house, unless I take them somewhere. Pretty proud of them. :)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

I bought mine when they first came out with thar round and have shot some impressive groups with it.You can kill a squirrel a lot farther than you want to walk to pick it up,lost several shooting from 1 spot and nailing several before going to pick them up :evil: I don't try to limit out with out picking them up as I shoot them,I need to buy some Hornaday ammo as it always shot it best
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Wal, my ol mossyburg 500 12 gauge has been out and about. I let topofthefoodchain borrow it to do some spring turkey hunting after I camo wrapped it. I think he also used it to do a lil spring treerat huntin.
I have had the new 243 savage L.H. bolt action out and figured out the bolt is on the left side. New gun range permits come out 1st. of July. Gonna have to get one and do a lil more larnin with that rifle.
My ol stand by rem naut 6 simi has been idle.
The CVA wolf has been idle.
Of course you know Mike243 and I took the Hatfied 12 gauge out and shot it
one rifle I do need to give some attention to is a Marlin 22 tube fed simi that I bought from a pawn shop a couple of years ago. I saw it liked it and dickered to the price I liked. I put a scope on it and have never fired it. What with the scaricty of 22 ammo I just waited. I lucked into a good buy on a brick of 500 so I may take it to the range soon.
Oh almost forgitted I also need to take Niky and Viky out and give them a lil love and attention.
Niky 1851 colt Reb open top 36 cal
Viky 1858 rem Navy 44 cal
Both are traditions reproductions.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Attachments
SafeSpace.jpg
SafeSpace.jpg (93.54 KiB) Viewed 807 times
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.