I can hardly wait

caretaker
10 Point

I can hardly wait

Post by caretaker »

For the Butch Jones show. Want to hear the explanation for this fiasco.

Then on to the Sunday morning anal- sis on that sports talk program.

As Ricky said 'Lucy you got some splainin ta do."

I just wonder how Lucy an Ethel gonna splain this fiasco.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Re: I can hardly wait

Post by MUP »

The SEC announcers were going on about how Dobbs was "on his game" . Good grief. The game announcers said "Dobbs, getting it done with his best weapon, his feet.". Just having an extra RB doesn't equate to winning in the SEC more often than not. Usually there has to be a passer in the mix, and I'm not counting a throw here and there. Dobbs missed Josh Malone, long, wide open, 3 times this game? Even the game commentators said that you get maybe on average 3 of those opportunities in a game, and to win in the SEC you need to connect on at least two of them. I just don't see them stacking up in the SEC this year from what I've seen so far. I had far more confidence in them the past two seasons than this season. Maybe they should stop all the flashing of gang signs in their photo ops that show up on introduction? They seem so full of themselves, just to have beaten 3 non conference teams so far. Eh, rant over. :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.