What a day!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
MUP

What a day!

Post by MUP »

Snowing off and on all day, so I figure it's a great time to put up a two man ladder stand that I've been wanting to get up on the back of my property for my daughter to be able to hunt with me anywhere on my place. So I did! It was awesome out there with big ol snowflakes falling thru the trees while I worked to get the stand up. Got that done and started checking my tcams and found that two of them were still taking pics, and had been out there since last August!! I had several good bucks and lots of up and comers! I even had the buck that I killed in ML season before I killed him, and after! Thank You Lord for such a blessed day to be in Your creation!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
leader
Site Admin

Re: What a day!

Post by leader »

GREAT day!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Sounds like a blessed day to me!! G,lad your feeling well enough to get out and enjoy it. May your health continue to improve so you can enjoy many more blessed days.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Sounds like a blessed day to me!! G,lad your feeling well enough to get out and enjoy it. May your health continue to improve so you can enjoy many more blessed days.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Love those moments when youre outside alone and everything is so beautiful.... Cant help but to look towards the sky and say "Thank you for this!"
Glad you had such a good day, and like CT said, hope your health continues to get better!!
Steward.of.HIS.Land
MUP

Post by MUP »

BirdDog525 wrote:Love those moments when youre outside alone and everything is so beautiful.... Cant help but to look towards the sky and say "Thank you for this!"
Glad you had such a good day, and like CT said, hope your health continues to get better!!

Oh I was, just every little bit I was just looking up and saying "Thank You Lord!". As for my health, I don't really " feel" like getting out there, but forcing myself to goes a long way to getting some much needed exercise in the Outdoors. This BP medicine just makes me feel lethargic and sleepy most of the time it seems, but I just had to take advantage of this last gasp cool Sat before summer sets in and the snakes and ticks are out in force! It just feels so awesome to sit back in a tree stand after you get it up and just watch and wonder how the next season might play out in it!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Phil1979
10 Point

Post by Phil1979 »

Sounds like a good day in the woods. Good times.