Who all

caretaker
10 Point

Who all

Post by caretaker »

Dove Hunts??
Just a wondering who is going to go set in the blistering,sweltering, humid, etc. sun from daylight to opening time (12 noon) to try to hit an impossible target. I love to dove hunt. I love to shoot at dove. I cant hit them but I still love to shoot at them. I shoot behind them, under them, over them and infront of them. Going through a 100 pack of shells aint nuffin. If ya go to a dove field and you see a guy with white sun screen over his nose and under his eyes. Wearing flip down polorized sunglasses and a HuntFish Quest cap. Sitting in a green folding chair in a war zone of spent shells,water bottles and cherry frost gatoraide bottles. You have invaded my shootin space back off. So who all is a goinnin be invadin my space.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Re: Who all

Post by MUP »

I ain't never been myself, just not into sitting in the local fields with 100 other folks sitting on buckets waiting on a bird to make it to you before getting shot. Lol
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

only a hundred folks. Try about 3 times that many.

I bought one of those Hatfield shotguns last year down at the wally world. It worked pretty good and I like it so far. I just didnt get to really wear the new off of it though.

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Walp, I checked my ammo stash and I mite be a bit low. Got 150 rounds of 7 1/2. Figure that will get me through a half day Friday. whistlin

M.T. Pockets
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I love me some dove hunting! I'll be out there this weekend trying to knock them out of the sky. A buddy of mine has a field he fixes every year so it's only a few of us.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

WG Taxidermist wrote:I love me some dove hunting! I'll be out there this weekend trying to knock them out of the sky. A buddy of mine has a field he fixes every year so it's only a few of us.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Ill meet up with Mike243 and hit one of the fields. Not sure which one yet. Thinking Buffalo

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Huuummm ....... Talked to Mike243 by text. Looks like a frog strangler for opening of dove season with some lightning and possible even tornadys. Gonna watch the weather channel close. Aint fond of huntin in either.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

M.T. Pockets