Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

A heavy heart is the beginning of misery, a load that we were never created to carry. A heavy heart and all the emotions that come with it has a large part to do with our overall health. Studies have shown that physical illness can come from emotional sickness, so the entire body is affected by a heavy heart. The good news is that God has a remedy, it’s called JOY. Real joy doesn’t come from just laughter, fun and games, material things or riches. Real joy comes from Christ Jesus. John 15:11 says “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.” We cannot base our joy and happiness on circumstances because our circumstances are constantly changing. Real joy can only come from the peace that only Christ can give you. I challenge you today to give everything that is weighing on your heart to your Heavenly Father and allow Him to give you that peace, that real JOY.
Happy Wednesday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The struggle against sin is real, and it's a daily battle. Do you know the 3 "C"'s of sin? Control, corruption and condemn. If you let sin control you, it will corrupt you and then you will be condemned. Ask your Heavenly Father daily to help you fight against sin and to guide your steps.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Bad things happen, and then we question God, it's just human nature. The bible tells us it's not our place to question, but to trust and have faith. There are times when things happen that we are being tested with, to see how we react, what choices we make, to see who we turn to. The one thing we must not do is condemn God, to cuss Him or turn your back on Him. If you are being tested over and over, it may be that you are not making the right choices, truly seeking Him, trusting Him and giving it all to Him. The more you push Him away the worse things will get until one day He will break you. If you keep pushing Him away, He will push you down. I pray that never happens to anyone, but soon or later, God will get your attention. My prayer today is that if you are battling inside, truly get on your knees, cry out to your Heavenly Father and give it all to Him. Then you must be willing to change, be willing to open your heart to His answers and direction.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I read something yesterday that is so true, "Even a broken crayon still colors". The same is true for you and me. God can use you, broken or not. The Bible is full of broken people that God fixed and used for His glory.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

If you focus on a God that loves you and His Son that gave everything, even His life for you, instead of everything that is wrong in your life, things will turn around. You Heavenly Father wants you to turn it all over to Him and let Him handle things. Give it a try.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God forgives us for more than anyone could ever possibly owe us, and we must learn to be as merciful and forgiving to others as He is to us. He tells us over and over to love thy neighbor, which is not always easy to do. Remember, if it were not for His goodness, His mercy, His strength, we would not be here.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

With everything going on in the world today, the devil may think that he is winning this battle, but Jesus already won the war. One of the biggest lies the devil tells you is that you have plenty of time to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Do you really want to believe him? You are not guaranteed tomorrow.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The world and at home are a mess. Nowhere in the Bible does it say worry about it, stress over it, or lose sleep because of it. But it does tell us to trust in God’s plan, over and over again.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I don’t pretend to know everything. What I do know is that I can’t do this all alone. I know I need God. It doesn't matter what you are going through, you can't and don't have to go through those times alone. Depend on your Heavenly Father.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I have heard people say and have talked with people that say there are times when they have little or no faith. In order for your faith to be strong and true, you must be in God's word. You must know what the bible tells you. You can't be healthy if you eat noting but junk food, the same with your spiritual health, you must feed it with the right things.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

With everything going on in the world today the greatest help we can give to others is to give the Gospel to them. Jesus is our help in time of need. Pray for each other and pray for this country. There is so much hatred among us and around the world.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Jesus didn't die for just the people who get dressed up and go to church every Sunday and reads their Bible. He also died for the ones who makes mistakes after mistakes, that cry themselves to sleep at night or worries that keeps them up. Remember that, He died for all of us. Accept His love today if you haven't already.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The Gospel gives us 3 gifts, the death, burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus. These are free gifts to you for the asking. Everyone will stand before God one day to be judged and you will receive either salvation or damnation. Which will you receive? Don't wait too long to decide, do it today.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Pray for that one friend or family member that really needs it today. You know the one, you might be the only person that does. There is so much power in prayer and one of the greatest things that you can do for someone.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Love is about giving, giving of your time, your encouragement and your heart. Your Heavenly Father is your biggest giver of all. He gave His Son for your salvation. Salvation is already a done deal. Jesus already paid for your sin, all you have to do is receive it.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Too often we seek approval from others, to fit in or be part of the crowd, most of the time the wrong crowd. In fact, the only one's approval that matters is from our Heavenly Father. He and He alone is your ticket to salvation, eternal life in Heaven. So, don't worry about trying to impress anyone, just look up and do what is right.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We all go through struggles and trials. Here's another way to look at it instead of worry. Stop asking God why am I going through this and start asking Him what are you preparing me for. Just by changing your prospective changes everything. Trust your Heavenly Father.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

In this fast paced world today everyone is in a hurry about everything. God isn’t in a hurry, you are. That’s why your exhausted, slow down. Take time to enjoy the little things that you take for granted. Especially take time to thank your Heavenly Father for all of your blessings, big and small.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Everyone goes through struggles, troubles and insecurities. Everyone needs encouragement from time to time. I know I do, I get discouraged at times, but I can always take time to actually look up at my Heavenly Father, talk to Him and listen to what He tells me. There is nothing you have to go through alone. Your Heavenly Father is waiting to help you, you just have to ask Him.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

How many of you routinely wake up every day thinking of your worries, your stress, troubles, depression? Please stop! If you will wake up every day thanking your Heavenly Father for your blessings instead your day will go differently. Then turn everything else over to Him to carry and handle. The end of the day will be so much happier and healthier.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

It's so important that you know it's not over for you. What you see now is not where you will stay. When God gets involved, incredible things happen. The Lord will step into this situation and do things you never thought were possible. But you must be willing to hand it over to Him and then get out of the way. You must then trust Him whole heartedly.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Don't give up on the people you love. Your patient love and faithfulness may be exactly what they need. Pray for those people that God's will be done in their lives. God doesn't give up on us.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Everyone has struggles, but we are not defined by those struggles, we are defined by Christ. Jesus provides strength and a purpose for the pain. Put your trust and faith in Jesus Christ and the communication between y'all open.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Just remember that this time of year is not always a happy occasion for everyone. There are people out there that wish their good days were as good as your bad days. Stay thankful for what God has blessed you with. Being content is more than what a lot of people have, be a blessing to someone else.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Nothing is better than knowing that God woke me up today and isn’t finished with me yet. When you wake up today thank your Heavenly Father and be open to His guidance.
Happy Monday!