Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

If you look around at this country and around the world, the Bible is playing out right before you. The time is coming where your decision to follow Jesus or not will change your entire future. I believe Jesus Christ is coming back soon. If you haven't made your decision to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do it today.
Happy Thursday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
MUP

Post by MUP »

Needed that one today brother!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

When life throws you a curveball, you think why me or what am I going to do or why did God let this happen. Sometimes God doesn’t remove a problem, He just wants you to realize that you can only get through it with His help. The Bible clearly tells us that you can do all things through Christ. Remember that when you are feeling overwhelmed. You do have someone to turn too.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

When you keep Jesus at the center of your decision-making process, you can trust that He will guide you towards the path that is best for you. You cannot do it all on your own. Something to think about.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Praying each day is a wonderful thing. One step farther that is even better is praying for each other. Just imagine what would happen if everyone in our community, our state and even our country would pray for one another. That would put a big ole smile on Jesus' face.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God puts people in our path for a reason. There are times when God wants to use us in someone else's life, it may not be pretty or comfortable, but they need to see Jesus. Welcome the new people that is put in your path and keep reaching for Christ. God has a purpose for your life, it's time to get busy knowing what that purpose is and fulfilling it.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God's promises are like stars, the darker the night the brighter they shine. Life is hard, there is nothing more that gives the devil satisfaction than you feeling defeated. Don't lose you faith! Whatever you are going through, give it totally to God and let Him get you through it. Talk to Him whole heartedly and open your heart and mind for his answer. Don't let the devil win!
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

All of your bad decisions and failures don't disqualify you from God. They just show you that you need Him. If you haven't come to Jesus Christ and accepted Him yet, then do it today.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

You don't stop being God's child when you mess up. God knows your heart and He loves you. His love for you never stops. He loved you enough to allow His Son to die for you for the atonement of your sins, past, present and future.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

You can never be too lost or broken for the grace and love of God to reach you. That's what so amazing, it doesn't matter what you've done in your past. Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for you so you can have everlasting life with Him. You just need to come to Jesus and accept Him.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Do you ever feel like that prayer you pray daily for someone is not being heard? God hears you and knows your heart. He is not going make anyone do anything against their free will but He will place conviction on that person and in God's timing things happen. If that person ignores God's conviction then that's on them. Your job is to keep praying for that person.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

This country feels especially broken right now. It needs Jesus now more than ever. When you say your daily prayers, pray for this country and it's leaders. Pray that God will place conviction on them and bring Jesus Christ back into everything they have taken Him out of.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

First, thank you God for placing me on your wake up list today. Jesus is the thing you have been looking for your entire life to help fill that hole inside you. It’s always been Him, don't wait any longer if you haven't found Him yet.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Everyone you come in contact with each day is battling some type of demon, some issue that is not visible to your eyes. That's why it is so important to be kind, be compassionate, show that you care. Let them see Jesus Christ in you.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

When you read the bible, is it more of a glance, you forget what it says in 10 minutes or do you study what it says? The bible tells you 2 things, what you are and what you can be. If you look in the mirror and see a dirty face, you clean it, the same way with the bible, when you look into it, you can see what needs to be cleaned. How are you reading the bible? When you read God's word, read it with your heart besides just your mind.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Sometimes we are impatient and believe that God isn't working because we don't see things changing. When you feel like God is doing nothing, that's probably when He is doing the most. You have to open your heart and mind. Prayer is when you talk to God, meditation is when you listen to God. God is working in your life, trust Him.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Everything I have in this life is because of God. I used to take for granted my blessings then I realized they all came from my Heavenly Father as my walk with Him got closer. Today, thank God for your blessings instead of taking them for granted or think that you did it by yourself.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The devil wants you to focus on your struggles, Jesus Christ wants you to focus on your salvation. The devil wants to steal your joy, your happiness, Jesus wants to give you hope, forgiveness, love. Which are you going to accept today?
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I am not sure what is happening right now with all the craziness going on in this world, but I know I need to keep praying. The Bible is being fulfilled right before our eyes and more than ever we need to be praying for this country and it's leaders. Today, left up the leaders of this country and around the world.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Did you know that God knows everything that you are going through. Every situation that you deal with points to a deeper meaning. It could be pointing to a deeper trust, deeper faith, deeper prayer time, deeper forgiveness. He can handle every situation in your life, it's up to you to let Him. In your quiet time today, ask God to show you the deeper meaning of what you are dealing with and allow Him to handle things.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Yesterday is gone, with it any regrets, mistakes, or failures you may have experienced. It's a good day to be glad and give thanks. Thank God for today, a new opportunity to love, to give and be all that He wants you to be.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Some days are harder than others. Don't give up because of your struggles or disappointments. Cling to the hope that God provides, keep trusting in Him. Remember, "Greater is He that is in you and he that is in the world".
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

In difficult times it becomes easy to want to question God. Instead of losing faith, increase it. Trust that God has a plan for all of it and keep that communication channel open with Him.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I may not know what today will bring but I do know who brings today. Therefore let God have your worry, anxiety, pain and fear today. He can handle it. Concentrate on His love and forgiveness and be joyful.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

With your Heavenly Father there is no limit to what you can do. There is no obstacle you can't overcome. Through Him, all things are possible if you will seek Him with a sincere heart and trust that He will provide what you ask.
Happy Thursday!