Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

Too often we spend all of our time seeking God for answers to our problems when what we should be doing is just seeking God. When we have that personal relationship with Him and try to follow His path, the answers to problems will come.
Happy Friday,
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God's holy word, the bible, is the only book you need to live your life by. It is filled with guidance, promises, instruction and hope. Most homes have one, but does it get opened? Does it get read? There is a difference between reading the bible and studying it. You can read something and not truly understand what it said. Start studying God's word today and see what a difference it will make in your life.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Praise God, for every day is a new blessing, a new opportunity to cherish all that you have been given, a new opportunity to thank Him, a new day to do something good for someone else. Show love and let others see Jesus in you.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God has determined your purpose before you were formed in the womb and there is nothing you can do to change it. He has given you free will to make your own decisions but at the end of the day you cannot change what God has planned for you. Why would you want to change His plan? He promises all things good if you will just follow Him. Don't fight against it, pray for guidance along with Him.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The days that I think I can handle it or take care of it on my own, I have to remind myself to take a step back and let God be God. Whenever we think we can fix everything is when we usually make a mess of things. We can do all things through Christ, but nothing without Him.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Something to think about today, God has so much in store for you. Stop fighting Him and follow His lead. Our biggest problem is we are too busy these days to pay attention to what's really important. Slow down, talk to your Heavenly Father and pay more attention to what's really important.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Whatever you are battling today, just know that God is bigger than the problems you encounter. There is nothing that He can't and will handle if you will just let Him.
Happy Friday!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

rabbit wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:52 am God's holy word, the bible, is the only book you need to live your life by. It is filled with guidance, promises, instruction and hope. Most homes have one, but does it get opened? Does it get read? There is a difference between reading the bible and studying it. You can read something and not truly understand what it said. Start studying God's word today and see what a difference it will make in your life.
Happy Saturday!
Wise words Jimmy .
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

I dont want to hijack your thread Jimmy but the HS lead me to a verse for a comment I was reading on FB today . It is a verse that don't seem powerful as others but it should be a stern warning to alot of people who don't realize the severity of the consequences.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
1 Peter 4:15 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/1pe.4.15.KJV

How many try to invade others private matters ? Alot !!! Look at the consequences .... suffer as a thief , a murderer !!! We know where they end up but those minding others business. Very serious don't you think ??

Keep up the good work Jimmy , thanks for all you do.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

snakester50 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:07 pm I dont want to hijack your thread Jimmy but the HS lead me to a verse for a comment I was reading on FB today . It is a verse that don't seem powerful as others but it should be a stern warning to alot of people who don't realize the severity of the consequences.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
1 Peter 4:15 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/1pe.4.15.KJV

How many try to invade others private matters ? Alot !!! Look at the consequences .... suffer as a thief , a murderer !!! We know where they end up but those minding others business. Very serious don't you think ??

Keep up the good work Jimmy , thanks for all you do.
Thank you and you as well.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

How many of you ask God for Him to change the situations you are in, but you don't realize that God has put you in those situations to change you. Something to think about today.
Happy Tuesday!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

rabbit wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:52 am How many of you ask God for Him to change the situations you are in, but you don't realize that God has put you in those situations to change you. Something to think about today.
Happy Tuesday!
Amen .
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Being a Christian doesn’t mean our struggles are any less than someone else’s. It does mean we have a helper that we can give our struggles to. Let God have them and keep moving forward, leaving them in His capable hands.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Even if you are currently running away from God, He is still pursuing you. Turn around and at least meet Him in the middle. It will be the best decision that you will ever make. Accept His unconditional love, grace, mercy and forgiveness.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I read something this morning that is so true. There is no perfect life, no perfect marriage, kids, no perfect job, no perfect anything. But we do have a PERFECT GOD that will be with us and lead us in this imperfect world. You just need to to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and follow His lead.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

You are God's biggest deal. You are the apple of His eye! Don't limit God and His ability to do for you. He wants to bless you beyond measures if you will only allow Him to.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Keep shining God's light and encouraging others. You don't know who's life you could be impacting with positivity. Keep sharing His love.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I believe the first conversation you need to have as your day starts is with your Heavenly Father. Thank Him for your blessings, ask Him for His guidance and ask Him for His forgiveness. When you start your day with something positive, odds are the rest of your day will follow. I struggle daily with everyday life, just like everyone else. I pray often, I ask for guidance, I ask for forgiveness and I give thanks for all that God has blessed me with. I try to be the person He wants me to be, but I fail daily. We are human, it’s our nature to fail Him. The good news is, we are forgiven. Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins, so that we would be forgiven and we can turn to Him and have eternal life in Heaven.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

If you want to change, you must first change your thoughts. The things you think about, focus on, and surround yourselves with will shape who you become. When you focus on God's promises instead of the problems, you'll notice your thoughts will be healthier and filled with peace. All changes start in the heart.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

It only takes one prayer to change your life. It only takes one prayer to grant you forgiveness. It only takes one prayer to have your name written in the Lamb's book of life. Are you ready?
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We thank God when He answers our prayers. Sometimes we need to thank Him for when He doesn't. He knows what we need and don't need better any one. Be obedient today and follow the path He is trying to get you to take. It's not easy, but the reward will be worth it.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

In life we are are full of "What if", what if I had done this or that. With God, He is full of "Even if". His love and forgiveness are offered to you even if you have done things that you think God wouldn't forgive. His love and mercy are offered to everyone, period.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We don't begin to know what freedom is until we come to a place in our lives where we have no need to impress anybody. God gives different people different talents. Wherever He has you, He has you there for a purpose.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I read a very good article this morning about anger. This is one of the demons I fight. I know it's the devil stirring about. It is a God-given emotion that has its place in a Godly life, as long as it is kept under control. Anger becomes sin when we lose control of it—when it controls us.
Read this verse...............
This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger, for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God (James 1:19-20)
Happy Friday!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

rabbit wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:52 am God's holy word, the bible, is the only book you need to live your life by. It is filled with guidance, promises, instruction and hope. Most homes have one, but does it get opened? Does it get read? There is a difference between reading the bible and studying it. You can read something and not truly understand what it said. Start studying God's word today and see what a difference it will make in your life.
Happy Saturday!
I agree wholeheartedly. This one verse teaches us reading needs to be done but understanding is the key as well. Understanding comes from the Holy Spirit and diligence in seeking the face of God in the form of the Holy Spirit .

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: And with all thy getting get understanding.
Proverbs 4:7 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/pro.4.7.KJV
Thanks for your diligence in following the Holy Spirit and sharing your inspirational words of wisdom Jimmy ... Godspeed !