Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

How much time to you spend being angry? How much unforgiveness do you have in your heart? Are you always in a hurry, stressed, anxious, jealous? Did you know that only when your mind and your heart is at peace, at rest, does your body starts to heal. God wants you to be at peace, to get rid of all your anger, stress, bitterness, jealousy and unforgiveness. Proverbs 14:30 says, "A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body". Something to ponder on today.
Happy Tuesday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

A lesson that I have learned is, it’s not too late. It’s not too late to be forgiven, it’s not too late to change things, it’s not too late to live the life your Heavenly Father wants you to live. We should only look back long enough to confess our sins and learn from past mistakes. Stop beating yourself up and start living again, living the life God wants you to live, a life for Him. I guarantee when you genuinely seek forgiveness and focus on a life for Christ, you will receive a peace and comfort that you won’t be able to explain.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Sometimes God gives us more than we can handle, but it is never more than He can handle. There is nothing too big for God's power and nothing too small for His heart. Why not let Him handle things and trust that He will.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The great thing about prayers, is God knows. You don't have to say fancy words or make long sentences. In fact you don't really need to say anything but "God you know what's on my heart ". God knows your heart, your thoughts, your everything. He knows everything about you so keep communicating with Him any way you want to as long as you just do it.
Happy Sunday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

How many of us have had the opportunity to tell someone about Jesus but kept our mouths closed? How many only feel comfortable talking about Jesus around other believers? How many get amongst unbelievers and don't say a thing? How many of us have missed sharing the Gospel when something on the inside was telling you that person needs prayer or that person needs help and you let that moment pass then you feel regret? I know I have. This is something that happens all the time because we are human. Just something to think about today. Pray that your Heavenly Father will help you step out of your comfort zone.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God is not in a hurry, you are. It's why you're tired. It's why you’re anxious, stressed and disappointed. Today, slow down, take in the blessings that are around you that you are missing. Thank your Heavenly Father for allowing you to wake one more time and enjoy it and make the most of it.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Love the people that God gives you, they are truly a gift. One day He will want them back, so love them while you have them with you.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

As we go through this Christmas season, besides the lights, glitter, presents, time with family and friends, let us all remember the true meaning of this time of year, the birth of our Lord Jesus. He was born for the sole purpose of forgiving and saving us from our sins. I have a Christmas wish for all that read my words, I wish for each of you, the happiness, the love and the forgiveness that your heart can hold. I pray that if there is a need in your heart, talk to your Heavenly Father, He loves you. Merry Christmas and God Bless each of you!
Happy Saturday!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Merry Christmas brother!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The day has finally arrived, Christmas, time to celebrate with family, friends and presents. The most wonderful present of all, the birth of Jesus Christ! Your Heavenly Father gave you the best present that could ever be given, a Savior, a present that would guarantee you ever lasting life in Heaven. So today when you are showing off and telling others about your presents, be sure to also tell them about Jesus, the most important present of all.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthday JESUS!
Happy Sunday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Some days are harder than others. Don't give up because of your struggles or disappointments. Cling to the hope that God provides. Keep trusting in Him. Remember, "Greater is He that is in you and he that is in the world".
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole picture. Keep looking up and trust your Heavenly Father. Open your heart and allow Him to lead you. You can't go wrong.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We don't begin to know what freedom is until we come to a place in our lives where we have no need to impress anybody. We don't begin to know what true peace is until we lay all of our troubles at the feet of Christ Jesus and not pick them back up and let Him handle things. He is waiting to give you that peace, so why not accept it?
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I ask You: "How many times will You pick me up,
When I keep on letting You down?
And each time I will fall short of Your glory,
How far will forgiveness abound?"
And You answer: " My child, I love you.
And as long as you're seeking My face,
You'll walk in the power of My daily sufficient grace."
Grace by Laura Story
This is so very true. We all sin daily, we let God down daily, but we are human, it's going to happen. The greatest part is that God is there to forgive us daily. If our hearts are right with Him and we are seeking His will, God will be right there with us through it all. Is your heart right today?
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

One of the hardest things we are supposed to do as Christians is to forgive others. The Bible tells us we must forgive in order for God to forgive us. You may think "I didn't deserve that" or "I shouldn't have been treated that way". Think about this, Jesus didn't deserve what happened to Him, He didn't deserve how He was treated, but yet He forgave all. Think about that today and forgive.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

As we start the last day of 2022 please remember you are not alone, you are wanted and you are loved. You have your Heavenly Father on your side and He is always waiting to hear from you. On another note, I want to thank each of you that read my words of encouragement each day. If my words help, comfort or inspire one person that day, I have succeeded in sharing God's word. God Bless each of you!
Happy Saturday!
MUP

Post by MUP »

You have succeeded daily brother! Thank you for your dedication and I look forward to reading words of encouragement in the New Year!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

A brand new day, a brand new year, a brand new blessing that God has bestowed upon you as you wake today. Each day that you wake is a blessing, a chance to have that personal relationship with your Heavenly Father if you don't already. You are not guaranteed tomorrow, so use today to accept Christ as your personal Savior and get your name written in the Book of Life.
Happy Sunday!
Happy New Year!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Once you become a Christian, you are anointed to be used by your Heavenly Father to bring others to know Him. This is where most drop the ball thinking I have accepted Christ and that's all I need to do. That is not the case, you are to be "fishers of men". Today, have the courage to make that change and see how you will be blessed. Remember, the church is not a building, it's you.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

New Year we typically make resolutions, to loose weight, be a better person, save money, etc. Our resolutions typically fail each year because they are things we are trying to accomplish by ourselves. This year, focus more on what God wants you to do and let Him lead you. Change you life, not just your year.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Do you ever hear that little voice in your head or have that feeling in your heart to do something God wants but ignore it because what someone may think? Sometimes you have to choose Jesus and accept the fact that you will be leaving others behind. It will be worth it when you stand before God on judgment day.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I was speaking with a friend yesterday about knowing that you are saved. Friends, the Bible clearly tells us that if you confess your sins with your mouth, then believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, was buried then rose again on the third day, then you are saved. Folks, accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior is so easy, assuring your home in Heaven, who wouldn't? Let today be that day if you haven't. You are not guaranteed tomorrow.
Happy Sunday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The Holy Spirit comes into our lives as Christians to guide us through our everyday lives. The key is to be receptive to that guidance, that direction. As you start your day giving thanks to your Heavenly Father and seeking His guidance, open your mind and heart to His direction.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

In Mark chapter 2, Jesus healed a paralyzed man because of the man’s friends’ faith. This is why your circle matters. Surround yourself with people who believe in you, support you and most importantly believes in God.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The mind is a great thing but it can also be a cause of your stress. There are times we bring stress to ourselves just by thinking too much about certain things. Overthinking can kill your peace and your joy. Pray, trust and leave it in God's hands.
Happy Wednesday!