Daily Carry

WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Daily Carry

Post by WG Taxidermist »

What do you guys carry on a daily basis? I carry a S&W 38 special short barrel revolver. I carried an automatic for years but this short barrel is a lot more comfortable.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
JCodd
10 Point

Re: Daily Carry

Post by JCodd »

Current is Ec9s but I don’t carry everyday. My employer frowns on that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

JCodd wrote:Current is Ec9s but I don’t carry everyday. My employer frowns on that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one thing I really like about my employer. We are a manufacturing facility but every employee is allowed to carry concealed inside the factory as long as you have a valid permit.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
bobwhite
8 Point

Post by bobwhite »

Taurus G2c 9mm most days.
War Eagle!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

bobwhite wrote:Taurus G2c 9mm most days.
I have one of those also. Nice shooting gun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Theodore Roosevelt
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Glock 19 or Bodyguard. 380 if wearing shorts.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Baretta Modle 90
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

My daily carry guns are Kel-Tec .380 for my backup and the ruger LC 9ES for my primary. Among others that are within easy reach. ;)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Lost Lake
10 Point

Post by Lost Lake »

Ruger LCP. It ain’t the most powerful, but chances are I’ll have it if I need it (Lord forbid), because of how easy it is to carry.
A man is best measured not by what motivates him, but what it takes to stop him.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Lost Lake wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:50 am Ruger LCP. It ain’t the most powerful, but chances are I’ll have it if I need it (Lord forbid), because of how easy it is to carry.
I love my little lcp! I use it as a boot gun sometimes when I think I need an extra.

Theodore Roosevelt
hillbillyfab
Button

Post by hillbillyfab »

I too started years ago with a 38 special revolver. I changed it up and added a LCP into the rotation. When the Sig P365 came out, I felt like I just couldn't live without it, but that's not been the case. Once I started carrying at the appendix position, it's been my G19 ever since. Sure it's taken several holsters to find what I like and feel comfortable with, but if I'm carrying now it's my "plastic" 19. 😁
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Glock 32 in 357 sig. My bump in the night gun is a G22 with a 357 sig barrel with a surefire X400 ultra (I think) light/laser on it. 2 steps from that is a GASP! ar15 pistol with a 10.5" bbl, buis, sig romeo, and a streamlight 1000 lumen light laser combo.
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

IF I got my britches on my G19 on. Carry it in Black Arch IWB holster paired with a Benchmade barrage.
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

I am full time working from home now and have multiple choice on what's nearby. But, if I must venture out where the dregs of society howl, I may have a G42, a S&W Airweight, a Kimber Custom Shop 4" 1911 or.................
Last edited by Wiley on Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Pioneer1789
4 Point

Post by Pioneer1789 »

LC9 here. Shoots nicer than a lot of higher priced guns I've tried.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Pioneer1789 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 pm LC9 here. Shoots nicer than a lot of higher priced guns I've tried.
I've got a LC9s as well, and I love it. Shoots PPU PD ammo very well, perfectly so far actually. I had to try a couple different brands to get there, and the high priced PD ammo would jam sometimes, but the PPU has the ball shape that feeds just like regular fmj ball ammo and works like a charm. I've got to where, when I've practiced up good, can double tap an inch group at times, the 3rd rises up and to the right an inch or so.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.