This boy is going to get me hurt..... 😂

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Jethro
10 Point

This boy is going to get me hurt..... 😂

Post by Jethro »

Had to run to pet store this morning....to pick up some dinner guests (mickey and Minnie) for Squeezy.
We are back in car..going through parking lot. Temp is about 73, so we have the windows down. Jeb is in back seat playing his leap pad thing.
We stop to let 2 guys cross in the crosswalk. (These aren't sissy looking guys either). Jeb must have realized we stopped, looked up and seen them holding us up. Next thing I hear...
MOVE IT....PECKER HEAD!!! 😂, That boy is going to get me hurt one day... 😂
caretaker
10 Point

Re: This boy is going to get me hurt..... 😂

Post by caretaker »

And you gonna have to have a talk with his Momma about teaching him stuff like that. After all " She Is " the teacher.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kids can get you in a situation. My 19 year old girl was probably 3 maybe 4, while in line at the grocery store there was a black woman in front of my wife in line with little baby girl. My daughter spotted her and said, Oh momma look how purty that little nig$# baby is😂. Glad I wasn't there. Wife was not happy about it for some reason.
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

shootnmiss wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:30 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kids can get you in a situation. My 19 year old girl was probably 3 maybe 4, while in line at the grocery store there was a black woman in front of my wife in line with little baby girl. My daughter spotted her and said, Oh momma look how purty that little nig$# baby is😂. Glad I wasn't there. Wife was not happy about it for some reason.
.rolling. .rolling. .rolling.

When I was married to my 2nd wife...she had 2 daughters. One was about 10, the other about 14 at the time of this incident.
We were in WM at the register. This was during the JonBenet Ramsey investigation. The national enquirer mag was on display....had pic of JonBenet on cover...with a headline.
It was very busy...crowded. Just as I was about to pay...the younger one, in a very loud voice, says....Hey Jeff, what is semen??? You could have heard a pin drop in there...and all eyes were on me. Her sister just started laughing her butt off and walked away.
So yes....kids can say the darndest things.... 😂
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Kids say/do the darnest things!!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

I may be out if line and if I am I apologize but he needs disciplined. That's actually going to get you in trouble brother. Mine did that too until it wasn't funny anymore so I put a stop to it except when I wasn't around to hear it. I know I know they hear it from parents but like I told mine " don't do as I do but as I say to do " when you older do as you want then only you will pay for it .
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

snakester50 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:01 am I may be out if line and if I am I apologize but he needs disciplined. That's actually going to get you in trouble brother. Mine did that too until it wasn't funny anymore so I put a stop to it except when I wasn't around to hear it. I know I know they hear it from parents but like I told mine " don't do as I do but as I say to do " when you older do as you want then only you will pay for it .
You aren't out of line, and he does get scolded for it.....BUT... As long as the @#$$# and faggots get to say what they want, and im not allowed to voice my opinion, else I be racist or homophobic.....jeb is going to get away with whatever....as far as anyone else is concerned. The boy has the mind of a 5-6 yr old...and I have a very pissy attitude when it comes to defending my wife and kids!!!
When these incidents happen, we deal with them. Its only funny outside his earshot.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Lol, Jeff I want to thank you and any other person on here that takes care of a special needs child. I know from experience it can be both frustrating and rewarding.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Jethro wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:43 am
snakester50 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:01 am I may be out if line and if I am I apologize but he needs disciplined. That's actually going to get you in trouble brother. Mine did that too until it wasn't funny anymore so I put a stop to it except when I wasn't around to hear it. I know I know they hear it from parents but like I told mine " don't do as I do but as I say to do " when you older do as you want then only you will pay for it .
You aren't out of line, and he does get scolded for it.....BUT... As long as the @#$$# and faggots get to say what they want, and im not allowed to voice my opinion, else I be racist or homophobic.....jeb is going to get away with whatever....as far as anyone else is concerned. The boy has the mind of a 5-6 yr old...and I have a very pissy attitude when it comes to defending my wife and kids!!!
When these incidents happen, we deal with them. Its only funny outside his earshot.
As mentioned before my son also had a son with DS and he gets some special privileges the other son don't get but he does discipline him . My younger daughter had a son with Autism and we had to watch him while she done a 30 day vacation in the local jail . She didn't discipline him at all and when we had to watch him it was literal HELL ! He would throw things no matter what at no matter what , broke many windows and other things . I'd had enough so I went out back and got a hickory switch, starting switching his hands when he would hit someone or bite someone (other grandsons) . I also would make him sit in the recliner when he did other things that he shouldn't do . It was around Christmas and he didn't bother any of my wife's decorations on our tree before he would get the decorations and break them . My wife had to watch him while I worked until I got home and she was wore out but she also did what I did to make him mind . We had to literally carry a hickory switch with us , I kept one in my back pocket . To make longer story shorter he started to mind us better , would take his bath put on his pj's and get in bed himself at bedtime . Before she had to sleep with him also she carried him most of the time because it was easier than him walking . We started making him walk help carry in the groceries and such but to the point we treated him like a normal child instead of one with disabilities . He was so much better even wanted to help and the switching had just basically quit .Once she got out of jail everything went back to the way it was before and she eventually lost him to the state . In no way brother was in trying to tell someone how to raise their child I just have had experience. Jeb is so much smarter than others I witnessed that has DS on just what you've told so I know you've worked alot with him and it is a task !! I was just trying to help with advice which I thought long about it before I said anything but felt lead to respond . Like I once said I apologize wholeheartedly because I think alot about you brother . A true friend will tell you what's on his mind even if it hurts instead of keeping in under his hat if they think it might help . An apology is easier to say than maybe something happening that if you spoke might have been prevented . My heart was in the right place anyway brother .
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

snakester50 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:00 pm
Jethro wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:43 am
As mentioned before my son also had a son with DS and he gets some special privileges the other son don't get but he does discipline him . My younger daughter had a son with Autism and we had to watch him while she done a 30 day vacation in the local jail . She didn't discipline him at all and when we had to watch him it was literal HELL ! He would throw things no matter what at no matter what , broke many windows and other things . I'd had enough so I went out back and got a hickory switch, starting switching his hands when he would hit someone or bite someone (other grandsons) . I also would make him sit in the recliner when he did other things that he shouldn't do . It was around Christmas and he didn't bother any of my wife's decorations on our tree before he would get the decorations and break them . My wife had to watch him while I worked until I got home and she was wore out but she also did what I did to make him mind . We had to literally carry a hickory switch with us , I kept one in my back pocket . To make longer story shorter he started to mind us better , would take his bath put on his pj's and get in bed himself at bedtime . Before she had to sleep with him also she carried him most of the time because it was easier than him walking . We started making him walk help carry in the groceries and such but to the point we treated him like a normal child instead of one with disabilities . He was so much better even wanted to help and the switching had just basically quit .Once she got out of jail everything went back to the way it was before and she eventually lost him to the state . In no way brother was in trying to tell someone how to raise their child I just have had experience. Jeb is so much smarter than others I witnessed that has DS on just what you've told so I know you've worked alot with him and it is a task !! I was just trying to help with advice which I thought long about it before I said anything but felt lead to respond . Like I once said I apologize wholeheartedly because I think alot about you brother . A true friend will tell you what's on his mind even if it hurts instead of keeping in under his hat if they think it might help . An apology is easier to say than maybe something happening that if you spoke might have been prevented . My heart was in the right place anyway brother .
Its all good....I wasnt offended by anything you said....I agree with you...100 percent!!