Sunday you set your clock back, today get out and vote to set your country back!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Shane37110
10 Point

Sunday you set your clock back, today get out and vote to set your country back!

Post by Shane37110 »

Dear Lord,
I come to you in prayer to humbly ask you to guide people to vote for candidates that support traditional American Judeo-Christian values. That we can turn back the horde of heathens that are Hell sent to destroy the fabric of our society and the framework of man's greatest experiment in freedom.
Please join me in prayer for the good of our nation and countrymen that we can begin to right the course.
We ask in your name Jesus! Amen!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: Sunday you set your clock back, today get out and vote to set your country back!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Amen!!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Re: Sunday you set your clock back, today get out and vote to set your country back!

Post by MUP »

Done diddid. 👍
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

AMEN
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Amen. Its not working though, the steal is in full effect again. Only one way to get our country back I fear.