When is it time?

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

When is it time?

Post by WG Taxidermist »

We all know the daily grind is hard on us all especially if you have a manual labor job. The stress on your body and mind can get pretty bad at times. In saying this when do you know that enough is enough and time to cut back and enjoy life a little more. Like a lot of people I work a full time job and I also do side work in the evening and on weekends. I've have done it for years. The side work is not really for the money but it's to help people out that can't find people to do the work for them which I guess is why its so hard to give up. Anyway, I can tell the older I get the more its starting to take a toll on me.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
snakester50
10 Point

Re: When is it time?

Post by snakester50 »

That's me in a nutshell brother . I've been more busier since I retired mostly helping others and I'm letting things I need to get done go which is going to have to stop . It's good to help and from your post I know you enjoy helping others but there will come a time to help yourself.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

I'm in the same boat.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Exactly, I keep telling myself 4 or 5 more years I'll give it up. But this country's condition and there probably won't be any social security and insurance will be unaffordable.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

I dont see ever retiring voluntarily.