I am ready

For your more seasoned deer hunters.
Wild Bill
10 Point

I am ready

Post by Wild Bill »

Man I am ready for season to start. It's going to be a long summer.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: I am ready

Post by caretaker »

Going to try to do a little fishing
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

Got my scope back from nikon and have it monted.might shoot sat early unless wife changes my mind :shock:
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

Mounted lol
Lost Lake
10 Point

Post by Lost Lake »

caretaker wrote:Going to try to do a little fishing

Yep. I'm gonna be smallmouth fishing most of next week.
A man is best measured not by what motivates him, but what it takes to stop him.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I always find myself longing for those cool mornings not long into the heat of summer. Here I am sunburnt in Fla and I'm really looking forward to some cool weather huntin'. But I'll pass the time as usual with summer activities. I do like to grill steak in the evenings :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
scat
8 Point

Post by scat »

I wish I could hibernate during the summer but who would pay the bills. I have been busy doing annual atv maintenance, preparing blind material, building a larger atv trailer to take other people west with me for some doe killin', building a car trailer for my drag truck, washing the camper, an occasional range trip with Bill, and even got bronchitis from my 2 year old grandson (who is getting his lifetime sportsman this year) and that put me down for a week. There is always something to be done since EVERYTHING gets put on hold by Sept and forgotten about til Jan. Even though it is a lot of work, I wouldn't trade hunting season for nuttin.
Joe Biden is just Hillary Clinton with a smaller cod.
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

Wild Bill wrote:Man I am ready for season to start. It's going to be a long summer.
:shock: I lost 9 lbs last year hanging that lock on. Can we hang that thing in late October this year boss.
MUP

Post by MUP »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Boy I sure dread putting up the ladder stand this year. Bucky at least you've got some backup, I have to put them up myself! I found those tree stand leg anchors and they make it a lot easier, but still ain't no picnic, and even then I'll be looking for some less than scorching weather to do it in! I hate this heat.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

MUP wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Boy I sure dread putting up the ladder stand this year. Bucky at least you've got some backup, I have to put them up myself! I found those tree stand leg anchors and they make it a lot easier, but still ain't no picnic, and even then I'll be looking for some less than scorching weather to do it in! I hate this heat.

Back Up? He's a drill seargent 16 feet below you. We are good on the ladder stands but that hang on is another animal. Last year I once asked him to throw up a bottle of water and he said "heck no, turn that stand to the left a little". He's my little buddy though.
MUP

Post by MUP »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Charlie
6 Point

Post by Charlie »

I'm almost ready still waiting on the rest of my engine to get done.

But other then that I'm ready here around the house I'll be out there the first day hoping to slick one

Sent from my LG-D851