Tires

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Tires

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I've got to put some new shoes on my Outlander Sport in the next few weeks. What brand tire do y'all prefer? Thinking about going with an all season or all terrain.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Re: Tires

Post by Turbo6.7 »

Michelin AT2, I have ran them on my F-250 6.7 since new. On my first set by rotating and balancing them every 5000 miles I got 85,00 out of them. They are expensive but I went back with them on my new set that I have just put on lately. I highly recommend them. Good luck on your search. thumbs up thumbs up
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
MUP

Post by MUP »

What size are you using buddy?
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

MUP wrote:What size are you using buddy?
228/55R18
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

For my light 4x4 Nissan Frontier I ran 30x9.50 BFG AT's and would get 85k+ from each set. These are 15in tho so I wouldn't know if the 18's would perform any better or worse. They're not really aggressive, but you won't get stuck in a wet yard with them. :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

I've always had good luck with the BFG's all terrain. I don't do muddin but they work for huntin needs very well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk