Site Members

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: Site Members

Post by WG Taxidermist »

[quote="ImThere"]Wait there’s stickers? Wtf? Truck ain’t complete with out stickers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

There's always been stickers. Lol! Leader was doing them but if you want one I think I've still got a few small ones. I can send you one of these until i figure out how to get some of the others. Just send me your address and Ill hook you up.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Well dang. I guess I missed the whole sticker thing. If'n ya have any more I'd appreciate advertising the site. How much?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

bowhunter5.901 wrote:Well dang. I guess I missed the whole sticker thing. If'n ya have any more I'd appreciate advertising the site. How much?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Just send me your address and I'll see what I can do.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

Not upset by any means, but I have given my info several times to no action. Carry on and have a blessed day.
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Turbo6.7 wrote:Not upset by any means, but I have given my info several times to no action. Carry on and have a blessed day.

You are correct. I have forwarded it to Leader each time but y'all haven't received anything yet so the ones I'm sending are some that I got from him for my vehicles when we first started doing stickers because I feel so bad for y'all not getting the ones you've won as prizes and what not. I can promise you that you will get your stuff!! This site is suppose to be run by multiple people but at the moment I feel like the lone ranger and I'm trying to get stickers and other things ordered so I can fulfill some of these things that should have already been took care of.

Theodore Roosevelt
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

I got stickers from the first contest. I don’t mind the stickers at all but send some to those that don’t have any if you plan on sending some to this past seasons winners. Get the site right first before you worry about me. The contest is fun and I’m not looking for anything really. Just helps me keep up with when I went and how many hours I sat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk