Religious exemption request submitted

Wiley
10 Point

Religious exemption request submitted

Post by Wiley »

I've been praying hard for my son in this debacle that he be exempted and gets to keep his job.

My son submitted his exemption request this morning. It sucks that he works for a Native American owned company and has to go through this. He's had Covid, recovered without ANY meds (he takes Vitamin D and zinc every day) and a blood test 2 weeks ago showed that he's loaded with antibodies.

On the paperwork, his pastor (also his step brother and a college professor) did a lot of research on why religious exemptions were being denied before typing this one up and methodically worded it in hopes of getting this approved.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Mattt
Button

Re: Religious exemption request submitted

Post by Mattt »

I wish him the best of luck
MUP

Post by MUP »

I hope he gets thru it ok buddy. I, on the other hand, plan to just roll with whatever I'm faced with, and hope like heck I'm important enough, with others as well, that we can make our co. take notice and change policy somehow, if it comes to it.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Please read the "IF you're mandated" post I made just now, hopefully this will help someway, somehow.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.