Social media

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Social media

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Well.... it is with much anguish that I must, at this time in my life, and what I believe God has played on my heart, (more like smacked me in to oblivion) say goodbye to you fine fellas on here. Although I dont know any of you personally, and I wish that I could have, it's been a pleasure getting to know you via interweb. However, God has played it on me that I must give up all social media outlets in order to focus more on him and his Gospel. I dont know what my future has in store nor do I know what he has planned for me, but I do know that when he closes one door he usuallly opens a better one. I'm going to leave this open for a couple more days so that if anyone wants my phone number to chat or maybe have lunch one day, you can pm me. So for now, so long my dear friends and may God richly Bless your lives.

1bow4me
Aka: Bowhunter 5.901
Aka: Sam.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
JCodd
10 Point

Re: Social media

Post by JCodd »

I hate to hear this but I do understand where you’re coming from. Sometimes getting away is good for cleansing the soul. Take care and best of luck on your walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Sad to hear that you aren't going to be chatting with us but extremely glad you are following God's beckon . So prayers sent for you and wishing you Godspeed in your endeavors .
MUP

Post by MUP »

snakester50 wrote:Sad to hear that you aren't going to be chatting with us but extremely glad you are following God's beckon . So prayers sent for you and wishing you Godspeed in your endeavors .
Sorry to see you going away from the group too Sam. But, I can't think of a more important reason to break away!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I for one will miss seeing you around here but I completely understand. If there's ever anything I can do for you give me a call or shoot me a text. I wish you the best!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

My prayers are with you Sam. May you find the comfort you seek in the service of God.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Hate to see you go Sam, but I do understand. You have my number so holler at me sometime and I'll do the same. Take care and may God bless you!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou