TN vs OLE MISS!

Tdw05
6 Point

TN vs OLE MISS!

Post by Tdw05 »

That one hurt! Don’t agree with how the fans reacted, but can understand why they were so pissed. That play at the start of the game where we got to the QB and clearly stripped the ball for a TD only to have it reversed on a BS “under control” or whatever it was cost us that huge win! Oh and Milton should have his scholarship pulled! No way that kid should be playing college ball!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: TN vs OLE MISS!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Yea I really thought that was a bad call. Tennessee has a good team this year. They just need to fine tune a few things.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Tdw05
6 Point

Post by Tdw05 »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 pm Yea I really thought that was a bad call. Tennessee has a good team this year. They just need to fine tune a few things.
I agree!
MUP

Post by MUP »

So what happened? I missed the entire game, don't have sec channel anymore.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Tdw05
6 Point

Post by Tdw05 »

TN ended up losing by 4. At the start of the game we got to the QB and clear as day took the ball out of his hands and scored a touchdown. The refs reviewed it and said he was “under control” or something I’ve never heard of basically trying to go with something along the line of forward progress. Which was not the case at all. Then with 54 seconds left we came up like half a yard short on 4th and 17 I think it was and everyone went crazy throwing trash onto the field. It all came down to that call at the start of the game I do believe. If they ruled that a touchdown we would have won by 3. Oh and Milton is awful. 3 seconds left with 15-20 yards to end zone and he chose to run instead of throw the ball and give us a little chance. HE RAN OUT OF BOUNDS!! They should definitely cut him and pull his scholarship lol.