POClosi, hamas a humanitarian org?

MUP

POClosi, hamas a humanitarian org?

Post by MUP »

Pelosi: Hamas is a humanitarian organization. Is she delusional, or is it just me?

Written by Allen West on July 30, 2014

Share!

Share42 Tweet211 1 Email7 Share356

nancypelosipic3

Remember back in 2010 when then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “we have to pass the bill in order to find out what’s in it” in reference to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act? I’m sure some folks would say she just misspoke — something it seems liberal progressives do a lot. What went through my mind was who votes for this person? And of course there’s the question of how can you top that one? Well, hold on to your hats folks, because here we go again.

As reported by CNS News, “House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a CNN interview the United States must look to Qatar, an ally of the terrorist group Hamas, for advice in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. “And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization.”

Now, will that statement ever make it to Jon Stewart’s radar screen? After all, he admits to being a political satirist and comedian, what could be more hilarious? Sadly, it goes beyond comical into the realm of dementia.

How could Nancy Pelosi look straight in the camera and state that Hamas is a humanitarian organization. Even worse, how could she say this based on the word of Qatar, a known state sponsor of Islamic terror?

But hey, don’t just take my word for it that Hamas is a terrorist organization. The U.S government designated Hamas as a “foreign terrorist organization” in 1997. Its founding charter calls for Jews to be killed and says all Muslims are duty-bound to join a jihad to destroy Israel. And I think the Hamas leader certainly clarified his position this past Sunday in an interview CBS aired on “Face the Nation.” Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said Hamas does not fight the Jews just because they are Jews. “We fight the occupiers,” he said. Asked if he wants to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, Meshaal said “No.”

So what the heck is Pelosi talking about? “War is a deadly thing,” Pelosi said on Sunday, speaking about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Actually Union General William T. Sherman said it best: “War is hell.”

Pelosi said, “I have many Palestinians who live in my district, and I am hearing from them regularly about how their families are affected who live in the region. It’s a terrible thing. But let me just say that any missile that comes from someplace has a return address. And if Israel is responding to that address, then that’s a shame that the Palestinians are …rumored to be using children and families as shields for their missiles.”

Rumored? Hamas has openly stated they will use their own people as human shields — as you can see in the video we posted here. Perhaps we need to send that to Pelosi.

Pelosi said the first thing to do is to “avoid conflict” that “Hamas initiated.” Hm, so the best thing for Israel is to run away from the rockets and missiles being fired at it by an Islamic terrorist organization. How does a sovereign nation exactly avoid conflict with a terrorist organization that exists for its destruction? I know, you just let them kill you and the conflict is avoided — right Nancy?

Further proof of just how delusional Nancy Pelosi is comes from her assessment of the relationship between Obama and Putin. CNS reports that in the same interview with CNN, Pelosi defended President Barack Obama’s “strong” leadership, dismissing a suggestion that Russian President Vladimir Putin considers him to be weak. Compared with Cold War days, “It’s a much more complicated situation now, and the president’s leadership has been strong,” Pelosi said, pointing to Obama’s support for Israel’s Iron Dome missile shield; his request for humanitarian assistance for the Palestinian people; and his sanctions on Russia.

Reagan telling Mr. Gorbachev to tear down this wall was strong. Saying “I will have more flexibility after reelection” is weak.

And if we weren’t aware of all of Pelosi’s talents, she now seems to be a psychiatrist. “Putin is going to do what Putin is going to do,” she said. “Some of what we see comes from insecurity. Putin, for all of his — is insecure about Russia’s role in the world now.”

I think Putin is very secure in himself and what he wants, but we have an American president whose lack of a spine has resulted in global insecurity.

So, I go back to my original question, “who votes for this person?”

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/pelosi-ha ... b03AtxR.99
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: POClosi, hamas a humanitarian org?

Post by caretaker »

I don`t know what they are smokin up in DC but I don`t think Cheech and Chong would go near it.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets