Is it wrong?

Who's getting after them?
Huntaholic
10 Point

Is it wrong?

Post by Huntaholic »

To shoot a turkey from the hot tub? .laugh. Ive drove all the way from TX to NE, chased em on WMA land that required me getting up at 2am to get there on time, went FOUR YEARS before killing my first one, had tag soup too many times to count, so MAYBE Ive earned a gimme!? stir Ive had the chance before, we have had one ever since we built the house here, but Ive never done it, question is, is it wrong to shoot one in the hot tub with only my birthday suit on for camoflauge? .rolling.
brad_23
Button

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by brad_23 »

whistlin
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:19 am To shoot a turkey from the hot tub? .laugh. Ive drove all the way from TX to NE, chased em on WMA land that required me getting up at 2am to get there on time, went FOUR YEARS before killing my first one, had tag soup too many times to count, so MAYBE Ive earned a gimme!? stir Ive had the chance before, we have had one ever since we built the house here, but Ive never done it, question is, is it wrong to shoot one in the hot tub with only my birthday suit on for camoflauge? .rolling.
Why is there a turkey in your hot tub??? 😂

I dont see anything wrong with it. Several years ago, I shot a nice buck from the dinning room table. Just slid the sliding glass door open and shot. Of course, the wife dang near beat the packing out of me for shooting in the house..... especially while she was asleep... 😂
Last time I done that BTW.. 😂
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Is the hot tub back in business???
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:19 am To shoot a turkey from the hot tub? .laugh. Ive drove all the way from TX to NE, chased em on WMA land that required me getting up at 2am to get there on time, went FOUR YEARS before killing my first one, had tag soup too many times to count, so MAYBE Ive earned a gimme!? stir Ive had the chance before, we have had one ever since we built the house here, but Ive never done it, question is, is it wrong to shoot one in the hot tub with only my birthday suit on for camoflauge? .rolling.
If ya FEEL it, peel it!!!! Lol
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Sackett wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:54 pm Is the hot tub back in business???
Oh yeah! I gave the other one away and bought a new one. Just got it all set up and running a few minutes ago in fact.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:10 am
Oh yeah! I gave the other one away and bought a new one. Just got it all set up and running a few minutes ago in fact.
What time do you all get home? i will make sure I am gone by then. :D Never mind them feathers in the yard. :D
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Sackett wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:32 am
Huntaholic wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:10 am
What time do you all get home? i will make sure I am gone by then. :D Never mind them feathers in the yard. :D
Or 2 piles!!! Lol
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
ibhuntng
Spike

Post by ibhuntng »

.rolling.