Chime in WEST tn

Serious hunters reside here
Phil1979
10 Point

Re: Chime in WEST tn

Post by Phil1979 »

jos3ywales wrote:I am lucky on my Farm/Lease I have seen up to 36 Deer walk by in a row at a time. That was a one time thing about 6 years ago. I have never been on that farm that I recall I havent seen a deer. Alot of them were not in range and some were up to 500 yards away but I still seen em. I also am lucky that my lease ajoins a State Park :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: where the deer are protected and also stupid :lol: :lol:
That sounds like a heck of a place.
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

jos3ywales wrote:I am lucky on my Farm/Lease I have seen up to 36 Deer walk by in a row at a time. That was a one time thing about 6 years ago. I have never been on that farm that I recall I havent seen a deer. Alot of them were not in range and some were up to 500 yards away but I still seen em. I also am lucky that my lease ajoins a State Park :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: where the deer are protected and also stupid :lol: :lol:
Lucky in my spot to, I border Shiloh Military park, and just got 22 arces that are in the middle of it. I'm trying to get enough stands put up this year to invite some people that dont have a place to go to hunt.All together have around 700 acres in one block.
Phil1979
10 Point

Post by Phil1979 »

Nice
1bow1shot
Button

Post by 1bow1shot »

Newbie here. W. Tn. Millington area. Got a question. How do I get a profile pic to load? I've tried everything. But for some reason they won't. I've cut the size Down. Tried different pics. But nothin will load.
Awesome God, Great family, Great friends, Great food. That's what it's all about.

Will you stand before those that oppose Christ? YES, I Will !
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

1bow1shot wrote:Newbie here. W. Tn. Millington area. Got a question. How do I get a profile pic to load? I've tried everything. But for some reason they won't. I've cut the size Down. Tried different pics. But nothin will load.

Try this. It will resize your picture.

It's set to 120x120. Go much larger and it could screw up the page size. For now the best option for avatar resizing is to use a http://www.shrinkpictures.com

Click create avatar on the left side, browse for you picture that you have saved and enter 120..then click resize.
papaw
Button

Post by papaw »

Papaw is in the house! Nice little forum started here.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Welcome aboard Papaw!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Inkstainz
8 Point

Post by Inkstainz »

Welcome papaw
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

Glad to see you made it!!
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

BAMA BOW MERKER
Button

Post by BAMA BOW MERKER »

Is this west Tennesee or Seattle? Should have planted rice in my garden.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

No kidding. Man have we been getting the rain!!!! It's almost every day. I know the farmers over here are loving these daily showers. Should be a great year for the crops.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

Twinshooter
Button

Post by Twinshooter »

Another West TN. guy here. So far the site is easy to navigate, but haven't yet tried the avatar yet.
Scout em, hunt em, kill em, skin em, then enjoy em.
RutMan
6 Point

Post by RutMan »

Slid into home plate last night, glad to have arrived. :D
SkunkApe
Button

Post by SkunkApe »

West TN, Texas, same difference! :mrgreen:
Hunter Drew
Button

Post by Hunter Drew »

owlcreek wrote:
Lucky in my spot to, I border Shiloh Military park, and just got 22 arces that are in the middle of it. I'm trying to get enough stands put up this year to invite some people that dont have a place to go to hunt.All together have around 700 acres in one block.

Sounds like a great place
280longshot
6 Point

Post by 280longshot »

West Tn hunter here and hunt in Hardeman.
How is all this rain effecting the acorns?