TN/GA

MUP

TN/GA

Post by MUP »

Well TN has a stupid streak on their team as well it seems. Jailin "I'm all that" Hurd, casually gets the shat hammered out of him "thinking" (KEY word here) he is wide open as he crossed the goal line, fumbles, and now GA has scored another TD bc of his ineptness. Is there a such thing as feeling entitled as a college fb player? Why he's, I believe it's evident.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: TN/GA

Post by caretaker »

Tn. Has given GA 10 points.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Can you say Hail Mary

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

I've never seen anything like it in my life! I'm getting this feeling that they're having a Tee Martin season.... The most unlikely team to end up undefeated and champions during a "rebuilding" year, yet with no standout star players, they ended up winning out.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Now if they could only teach some basics, like finishing the play, not dropping the ball BEFORE crossing the goal line etc...
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

That game was rough on my nerves. Great ending. We have some issues we have to fix. One of them is the coaches playing not to lose toward the end of the game. If we played to get a first down on our second to last possession instead of run 3 up middle and punt, I called it before the went out that series....we could have put the game away with a first down and not had all the drama.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Wonder why Hurd was setting on the bench after he Did catch that touch down pass. Even the commentators were wondering.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yep. But they're seemingly playing to just not lose the most of the games they've played so far. I kinda think Jalen Hurd's attitude shows how the team's attitude runs, we've won already so why play the game? Still, every play on the field reflects on coaching and the discipline instilled in the players from the coaches IMO.
MUP

Post by MUP »

caretaker wrote:Wonder why Hurd was setting on the bench after he Did catch that touch down pass. Even the commentators were wondering.
I would hope it was a slap in the face from the coach for screwing up. Kinda like I'm taking away the stage from you from doing your showboating crap, and costing you some stats, while at the same time possibly keeping him from costing them the game.
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Post by Tennessee Lead »

caretaker wrote:Wonder why Hurd was setting on the bench after he Did catch that touch down pass. Even the commentators were wondering.
Lower extremity injury per Butch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Post by Tennessee Lead »

That game took years off my life! In 3 years against UGA Hurd has fumbled a touchdown to them. I hope he learned a lesson tonight run it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear
MUP

Post by MUP »

One would hope TL, but dang, after 3 years I think that hard head ain't gonna crack LOL
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

We didn't get to watch that game... so I had no clue what was going on that last few minutes. Didn't even have service to watch on my phone! When I found out, I think I hurt my vocal cords from screaming!!! Didn't know whether to cry or pass out!! Incredible Tennessee!!! GBO!!!! Now lets do it again the next 2 weeks.
Steward.of.HIS.Land
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Im finally getting to watch all the playbacks of the game this morning... the look on every GA fan and coaches faces is total disbelief, dumbfounded!!! EPIC!! two thumbs
Steward.of.HIS.Land
MUP

Post by MUP »

:lol: Thing is, Tn fans had the same look only 19 seconds prior!
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

here's a clip of the last 20 seconds. I have watched it several times.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17687818
MUP

Post by MUP »

I honestly have never seen a more exciting, up and down, heart stopping, restarting game in my life!
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

Me either. In a matter of a couple minutes went from excited to pure disappointment to exjuberation.

If we felt like that, imagine what the players and coaches felt. I can see why butch got overwhelmed and fell to his knees.

huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

Thought this article was interesting. While I don't think God cares about football and if TN wins or loses, it's nice to hear the coach being thankful for the opportunities to be able to play.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt/Jon ... n-47974808

MUP

Post by MUP »

I was glad to see Butch fall to his knees as well, real man there. ;)