Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

God has predestined your life, but it's up to you to carry that plan out. You are the only one that can carry out what your Heavenly Father has planned for you. With His help and guidance all things are possible.
Happy Friday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Thank God, not only for all the blessings, but also for the frustrations which have helped you become a better person. Every day is a blessing but also it can be a trial. The Bible tells us that in all things give thanks, not just the good.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Keep shining God's light and encouraging others. You don't know who's life you could be impacting with positivity. Keep sharing His love!
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Backslider, a Christian who has fallen out of fellowship with God. It doesn't mean you're not a Christian any longer or that you don't love Him. Things happen, life gets in the way sometimes, but don't let that steal your joy through Christ Jesus. We all go through it and have been there, but you have to recognize it and turn back to Him, trust Him and allow Him to guide you through everything.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

We can't always see where the road leads, but God promises there's something better up ahead. We just have to trust Him and allow Him to guide us. That is not always easy because we as humans think we know best and usually end up in a mess. Allow Him to be your chauffeur and receive His perfect peace.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

The devil wants to drive a wedge between you and God, to place doubt in your faith. Don't let Him! Stand firm in your faith, put on the armor of God and be ready at every angle for an attack. Stress in your work, your home life, difficult news, etc, keep your faith in your Heavenly Father.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

No matter what battle you’re facing, God is there with you, fighting right alongside you. Never lose hope, never give up. While your struggles may not make sense right now God will get you through even the most difficult of times as long you cling to Him and the hope that He provides.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Don't give up on the things God has placed in your heart. He puts things in your heart and in your mind for a reason. That's His way of communicating. Keep pushing and praying, He will direct you.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Are you doing what God wants you to do? If not ask yourself why. Can it be that you are just too busy? In today's society we are busy with stuff, schedules to keep, errands to run, work, social activities, family, the list goes on. We are too busy that we are missing out on the whole reason we were created in the first place. That is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to help your brothers and sisters in need, to be ready when God puts someone in your path that needs to hear about and see Christ Jesus. Today ask yourself, are you doing what God wants you to do. Everyone needs help in this area.
Happy Sunday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Get beyond the barriers of the past and start expecting God to do great things in your future. You are defined by your thoughts and the people you choose to associate with. So keep your thoughts pure and surround yourself with people of good character.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Every day is a new blessing, a new opportunity to cherish all that you have been given. Today instead of wanting or wishing, thank your Heavenly Father for all that you do have and especially the things you take for granted.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Each day presents an opportunity to invest in others, whether it be a kind word, a smile, a listening ear or praying with someone. Resist turning a deaf ear or being too busy when God tells you to just love on them.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Anger, this is something a lot of people deal with and one of the demons I fight. I know it's the devil stirring about. It is a God given emotion that has its place in a Godly life, as long as it is kept under control. Anger becomes sin when we lose control of it—when it controls us.
Read this verse...............
This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger, for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God (James 1:19-20).
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Take the time to thank God for your blessings. We get so wrapped up in the negativity and the rush that we forget to praise God for all the good in our lives. Your biggest blessings are His love and forgiveness, WOW.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God will always provide. It just might look different than what we had in mind. It is our natural instinct to think we know best and we can fix our own problems. That's not true, we usually screw it up. Let your Heavenly Father take over all your situations and allow Him to provide and you have peace.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Trusting God is more than what you can see. You must walk by faith, not by sight. Faith is real, like the wind, you can't see it but you know it's real. Read Hebrews chapter 11, it's all about faith.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God has made Himself fully and freely available to you without measure. He has made Himself so easily and so readily accessible to you. All you have to do is ask. He will not push Himself on you so don't wait, you are not guaranteed tomorrow. You have a choice, spend eternity in Heaven or hell. Don't wait until it's too late to make your choice.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Do you ever feel misunderstood, like nobody understands you? There is someone that does, that's your Heavenly Father. He understands, He knows your thoughts, He knows what is in your heart. You can always talk to Him, you can always turn to Him. He's always waiting for you to come to Him.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

No matter how weak you may feel, God will always be there to lift you back up and strengthen you. Give all your worries, fears, disappointments and pain to God and watch Him work in your life. Then receive His eternal peace that only Christ Jesus can give you.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I don't doubt that God's love and mercy has gotten me through every rough moment in my life. He has a plan for me as well as each of you. Open up your heart to Him and talk with Him and allow His plans for you to be carried out.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

No matter what battle you’re facing, God is there with you, fighting right alongside you. Never lose hope and never give up. You may think that your struggles don't make sense right now but there is a reason for it. God will get you through the most difficult of times if you will just trust Him. Don't give in, let God help you through all your situations.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

When you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, most of us start to depend on God for the wrong things. How many times have you prayed for a better job, better pay, this person is treating me bad so Lord change them, change my circumstances, etc? In fact we should be seeking Him first and asking Him what we can do for Him first. I read a statement that put all this in perspective, "We need to be seeking God's PRESENCE, not God's PRESENTS. This is something I think all of us need to work on, I know I do.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

It is never too late to begin again. The Bible is filled with stories of people who failed God and were given a second chance. He will never give up on you so don't give up on yourself. That's one thing I thank my Heavenly Father for every day. I wouldn't be here today if He would have given up on me.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Whosoever will do what God says to do will have whatsoever God says you will have. It's that simple. The Bible, God's instructional manual is very clear on how we should live and how to treat people. If you will allow Him to guide you and follow His word then you will have everything and receive all the blessings He says you will have.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Good Friday, what is the importance of today? Christ Jesus died for our sins, He was punished for our sins so they would be forgiven. He was killed and buried. On the third day Christ was risen so that we can have eternal life with Him in Heaven. Just think how it would be if Christ was not raised from the grave, there would be no chance for life ever after with Jesus Christ. His death would have meant nothing without the resurrection. Thank You Jesus for dying for me, thank You for rising again so that I would have a place with You in Heaven.
Happy Friday?