Sick!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Sick!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I had this head cold mess hit me Saturday and it hasn't let up! Runny nose and coughing with a scratchy throat. Hopefully it's gone by the weekend!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
JCodd
10 Point

Re: Sick!

Post by JCodd »

WG Taxidermist wrote:I had this head cold mess hit me Saturday and it hasn't let up! Runny nose and coughing with a scratchy throat. Hopefully it's gone by the weekend!
I tried getting it and the rest of the family has had it. Hopefully it don’t ruin any hunting time for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bobwhite
8 Point

Post by bobwhite »

Vitamin C and some of that fine Tennessee brown liquor will fix you up in a couple of days.
War Eagle!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

bobwhite wrote:Vitamin C and some of that fine Tennessee brown liquor will fix you up in a couple of days.
May have to try that bud!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Guys here at work are sick, trying to spread it around. I told one to leave yesterday, even tho I'm not a su-pervisor, that he had sick time so USE IT! :roll: That's one of my pet peeves, that folks who have sick time will come in sick, and spread it around to the rest of the guys. :x
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

MUP wrote:Guys here at work are sick, trying to spread it around. I told one to leave yesterday, even tho I'm not a su-pervisor, that he had sick time so USE IT! :roll: That's one of my pet peeves, that folks who have sick time will come in sick, and spread it around to the rest of the guys. :x
I agree but honestly I'd have to say I'm one of those people. I've pretty much gotta be dying before I'll miss work.

Theodore Roosevelt
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

I have had that crap for 9 days, still have it. Hope we get better soon, taking the 2 weeks of muzzy off.
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

It hit me yesterday, sorry buddy!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
MUP

Post by MUP »

I'm usually one who catches everything hanging loose! But I have no problem taking a day or two off from work! :mrgreen: I used to take the days to get better, then come back and work double shifts and make it up. Nowadays I don't have much choice but to just use comp time for it, bc my old hind end can't make it up like I used too! :oops:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Well it's finally starting to breakup a little. I can actually talk without it sounding like I'm talking in a 5 gallon bucket. Lol!

Theodore Roosevelt