HaHa!! Dick's cost it's shareholders a Quarter Billion dollars by going woke!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Rob R.
8 Point

Re: HaHa!! Dick's cost it's shareholders a Quarter Billion dollars by going woke!

Post by Rob R. »

I suspect it’s cost them much more. I haven’t stepped in a Dicks store since Sandyhook. I previously purchased clothing and ammo from them prior to their woke status.

I think Sandyhook was around 2012? I said it back then and I’ll say it again. I hope they go broke!!
"Take me hunting daddy!"
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: HaHa!! Dick's cost it's shareholders a Quarter Billion dollars by going woke!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

They made the bed and now they have to sleep in it! I agree with Rob R. I hope they go broke!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

No use for them, the 1 in oak ridge carried guns up until 2 years or so ago, gone now and they are too as far as I'm concerned
MUP

Post by MUP »

Well, good for them! 😁
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Mattt
Button

Post by Mattt »

Same here I quit shopping there years ago
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

As an American i just can't step foot in a place that hires lobbyists to infringe on our rights.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Haven’t given them a dime since they pulled EBR’s from shelves. Screw them. Surprised they are still around. It’s because too many gun owners still go there. Same as people who still watch football.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

I used to shop there all the time. I quit after the school shooting and never went back. As a matter of fact I took back the trail cameras my wife bought me from there and bought it at Academy sports! F-them feed’m fish heads!
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

Perfect name.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Never liked them in the first place and after the fact dang sure won't step foot in their place .
timberjack86
6 Point

Post by timberjack86 »

Haven't been since Sandy Hook