Overalls

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
bullet
Spike

Overalls

Post by bullet »

This is crazy! The overalls that I want Mossy Oak green leaf were $76 on Amazon. After they came in I went to my account to buy again. They’re now $44! Amazon told me to return them for a refund and buy them at the better price!
Last edited by bullet on Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Overalls

Post by Wiley »

It's a crazy world for sure!
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

That’s Craaaazy!!!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

shaking my head LOL This world has gone crazy. I think everyone has gone crazy... well except for me and you guys.... I am starting to wonder about some of you all though! :D :D :D :D :D :D
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Why am I NOT surprised??? This is the same guy that scored a pair of goretex pants in the bargain cave at Cabelas after I had checked every item looking for a pair! :F I should have just left him out there with his $11 goretex pants!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Geez! Sounds like my luck!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

MUP wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:35 pm Geez! Sounds like my luck!
Been there many times ..
bullet
Spike

Post by bullet »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:27 pm Why am I NOT surprised??? This is the same guy that scored a pair of goretex pants in the bargain cave at Cabelas after I had checked every item looking for a pair! :F I should have just left him out there with his $11 goretex pants!
😁.It was a huge tent with hundreds of racks of clothes!How could anyone be expected to find them! They are way too big for you! Work great!