Conservative congregations are separating from the United Methodist Church.

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Shane37110
10 Point

Conservative congregations are separating from the United Methodist Church.

Post by Shane37110 »

Looks like a spiritual awakening is happening. I left the UMC church years ago when they started funding gun control. Nice to see good folks have had enough. Here's a synopsis of the major problems for those who may be interested.
https://juicyecumenism.com/2022/10/31/s ... -agencies/
rabbit

Re: Conservative congregations are separating from the United Methodist Church.

Post by rabbit »

At some point, the sensible American citizen that have had enough of all the crap being pushed at them will stand up and say enough.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

It's about time the congregation follows biblical standards than " what sayeth the preacher " or leader . If they leave biblical standards that's when you "LEAVE " !! False doctrine will absolutely take you to hell while all the time you thinking you are alright !! For God's sake people read and study the word of God .
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

My little country church, Bethel Methodist, split a few weeks ago and is staying on the side of God and written gospels. The pastor is a lifelong friend who was also the pastor at another small church a few miles away simultaneously. That church voted to stay with the un-holy United Methodist and he bid them goodbye. Satan is working out in the open and is proudly taking in soul after soul.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Good on them!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.