Knee mail

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Knee mail

Post by rabbit »

Some of you know, others may not, that I'm in a Christian motorcycle club. We have a election once a year for officers for the next year. I have been nominated to be the club Chaplain for the next year. I am honored to be nominated, voting is next month. Would you send up a little knee mail on my behalf for guidance, if this is the path that's meant for me? Thanks
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
BirdDog525
10 Point

Re: Knee mail

Post by BirdDog525 »

rabbit wrote:Some of you know, others may not, that I'm in a Christian motorcycle club. We have a election once a year for officers for the next year. I have been nominated to be the club Chaplain for the next year. I am honored to be nominated, voting is next month. Would you send up a little knee mail on my behalf for guidance, if this is the path that's meant for me? Thanks
I'm sure you were nominated for a reason! Prayers!
Steward.of.HIS.Land
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

BirdDog525 wrote:
rabbit wrote:Some of you know, others may not, that I'm in a Christian motorcycle club. We have a election once a year for officers for the next year. I have been nominated to be the club Chaplain for the next year. I am honored to be nominated, voting is next month. Would you send up a little knee mail on my behalf for guidance, if this is the path that's meant for me? Thanks
I'm sure you were nominated for a reason! Prayers!
X2! Prayers sent

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

Prayers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

Sent

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Done !

somewhere n da woods
Wild Bill
10 Point

Post by Wild Bill »

Prayers lifted Jimmy.
7mminatree
8 Point

Post by 7mminatree »

Pushing prayers for ya two thumbs
MUP

Post by MUP »

Prayers just sent brother!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Jimmy whether you are elected as the club chaplain or not you sir are influential in witnessing for Christ. I enjoy reading your post sharing your faith. You along with other members of this forum have given me strength and uplifted me when my own faith was weary and faltering. Prayers lifted that if it be Gods will that you will be elected the motorcycle club chaplain.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

caretaker wrote:Jimmy whether you are elected as the club chaplain or not you sir are influential in witnessing for Christ. I enjoy reading your post sharing your faith. You along with other members of this forum have given me strength and uplifted me when my own faith was weary and faltering. Prayers lifted that if it be Gods will that you will be elected the motorcycle club chaplain.
^^^X2!!!!
Steward.of.HIS.Land
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Jimmy, just curious, what's the official duties of the club chaplain?
Steward.of.HIS.Land
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

BirdDog525 wrote:Jimmy, just curious, what's the official duties of the club chaplain?
Chapter Chaplain: delivers short devotions and spiritual encouragement to the chapter.
As Chapter Chaplain, you provide spiritual encouragement to the chapter. Your role is to lead
the chapter into a place where each member will be viewed as “chaplains” to the secular world.
Pray for guidance and allow God to use your position for His glory.
Key functions of the Chapter Chaplain:
 Be a prayer warrior. Prayer is the single most important aspect of our chapters - it is the
foundation on which our chapters must be built. Praying with the chapter and for
individuals must be done with the power and discernment of the Holy Spirit. Keep
prayers simple and a reflection of God’s love. You may be called upon to pray at rides or
secular events; be sensitive to the differences of beliefs held by the people present.
 Assemble prayer teams. These teams are an asset to the chapter as they can pray for
divine appointments for members attending secular events and other needs within the
chapter, state, region, and nation.
 Be an encourager.
 Deliver short nondenominational devotions at chapter meetings. These devotions should
be encouraging and challenging and should last no more than ten minutes. Pray that
God will give you a thought-provoking message for the members and visitors.
 Take prayer requests during chapter meetings.
 Establish and lead a Bible study. This is a time of chapter study, fellowship, and prayer.
Seek to lead each member to a deeper understanding of and commitment to Jesus and
the ministry of CMA.
 Write an article for the chapter newsletter each month that is uplifting and challenging to
the readers.
 Visit the sick; encourage and pray for them.
 Accompany the Chapter President on visits to chapter guests and members.
 Attend chapter and officers’ meetings.
Key Leadership Principle: God’s love is what drew us to Him in the first place. Allowing God’s
love to flow through you will draw people closer to Christ.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Prayers sent !