Public bathroom

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
owlcreek
10 Point

Public bathroom

Post by owlcreek »

You walk in, double urinals and 2 stalls. One of the urinals is in use, do you go to a stall or ease up next to him like a Florida gator and peek.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
MUP

Re: Public bathroom

Post by MUP »

Depends, if a Bama fan is sitting in the urinal, I will go to the stall.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Lost Lake
10 Point

Post by Lost Lake »

:lol:

I would go to an empty stall. Standing there side by side at the end of the performance and doing the tap and shake kinda gives me the creeps.

God I used to hate the urinal troughs where everybody stood across from one another and let fly. My self confidence can't take those kind of hits.....
A man is best measured not by what motivates him, but what it takes to stop him.
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

I'd take the stall all day long. What really creeps me out is when there's several vacant urinals in a row and someone takes the one right next to you when they don't have to. That's just weird.
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

Situation I run into--especially at Interstate Rest Stops--all the time. Walk into the bathroom, see 3 individual urinals. Two are "normal" height and one is a low "kiddie" urinal. A guy (let's hope) is at the regular height urinal at the end of the line. Now, do you take the other regular height urinal right next to the guy, or use the almost-at-the-floor kiddie urinal to keep from creeping him out?
"Know where you stand and stand there" Jesuit Father Daniel Berrigan

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into" Jonathan Swift
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Stall, because i dont wanna hear those Five words no man want to hear from another Man... "man thats a nice one"! lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

This reminds me of the old bathroom joke.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restrooms at a rest stop
but, I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassedly:
"Doin Just Fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up too?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh I'm like you, just traveling east!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.

Can I come over to your place after while?

Ok, this question is just wacky but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation.

I tell him, "Well, I have company over so today is a bad day for me!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously...

"LISTEN, I'll have to call you back.
There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps
answering all my questions!"
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Had to take mandatory showers in front of my coworkers for years modesty gone so I go to the first opening ! God dealt our hand so play with what you have , some have a great hand some not so great so at times you have to bluff how in the round world do you think some us ended up with a women way out of our league :D .
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

Way too funny sdw!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into" Jonathan Swift
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

BSK wrote:Way too funny sdw!
X2 :lol:
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Just what ever is available. Modesty?? Whats that? After serving my country,then having heart problems I no longer know the meaning of modesty.It all started with a vasectomy. I have been shaved in places that should not have been shaved by ,males,females,and "they don`t know so how could I". I have been poked and prodded. I have had heart caths. Picture yourself having your crotch shaved and then a cut made in the artery going to your heart and then a tube and stuff being inserted. Oh and if your lucky they dont put you asleep and you can watch everything on the monitor. I have had catheters on more than surgery that left me bed ridden for weeks. I have been violated in the name of colon cancer. That will never happen again. (Now I use colon guard.) Picture your self taking a box of your "Poop" to UPS and shipping it back to a lab. Yep, discreet as a Hillary E-Mail. Oh, how many of you have had the glove test? My last two were done by a Humana doctor (not myPCP) as part of my wellness plan). I told Her to be gentle with me and then she violated me and got friendly with my prostate and then she left. Yep, modesty is something I no longer have. I have tried to maintain a bit of dignity though.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

caretaker wrote:Just what ever is available. Modesty?? Whats that? After serving my country,then having heart problems I no longer know the meaning of modesty.It all started with a vasectomy. I have been shaved in places that should not have been shaved by ,males,females,and "they don`t know so how could I". I have been poked and prodded. I have had heart caths. Picture yourself having your crotch shaved and then a cut made in the artery going to your heart and then a tube and stuff being inserted. Oh and if your lucky they dont put you asleep and you can watch everything on the monitor. I have had catheters on more than surgery that left me bed ridden for weeks. I have been violated in the name of colon cancer. That will never happen again. (Now I use colon guard.) Picture your self taking a box of your "Poop" to UPS and shipping it back to a lab. Yep, discreet as a Hillary E-Mail. Oh, how many of you have had the glove test? My last two were done by a Humana doctor (not myPCP) as part of my wellness plan). I told Her to be gentle with me and then she violated me and got friendly with my prostate and then she left. Yep, modesty is something I no longer have. I have tried to maintain a bit of dignity though.
Had 3 heart caths, told my mother I can take having my junk shaved by a homosexual of color off my bucket list.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
MUP

Post by MUP »

:D :shock:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

For me, it's not about modesty. I too have had my fair share of dehumanizing hospital stays. For me, it's worry someone will think I'm a pervert. Seems the world is full of psychos these days, and I don't want anyone assuming I'm part of that growing demographic!

snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

caretaker wrote:Just what ever is available. Modesty?? Whats that? After serving my country,then having heart problems I no longer know the meaning of modesty.It all started with a vasectomy. I have been shaved in places that should not have been shaved by ,males,females,and "they don`t know so how could I". I have been poked and prodded. I have had heart caths. Picture yourself having your crotch shaved and then a cut made in the artery going to your heart and then a tube and stuff being inserted. Oh and if your lucky they dont put you asleep and you can watch everything on the monitor. I have had catheters on more than surgery that left me bed ridden for weeks. I have been violated in the name of colon cancer. That will never happen again. (Now I use colon guard.) Picture your self taking a box of your "Poop" to UPS and shipping it back to a lab. Yep, discreet as a Hillary E-Mail. Oh, how many of you have had the glove test? My last two were done by a Humana doctor (not myPCP) as part of my wellness plan). I told Her to be gentle with me and then she violated me and got friendly with my prostate and then she left. Yep, modesty is something I no longer have. I have tried to maintain a bit of dignity though.

Had to get one them there poop screens once for company doctor didn't really comprehend her instructions but got the kit and read instructions . Man kit came with a stick to get a sample of my turd gagging trying to hem up turd to get a good sample was not a good day :( . Didn't change many #2 diapers in my day and we had 4 children , blood/guys don't bother me but #2 gag city ! If it was warm weather kids got the water hose if at home they waited until the wife got home , even asked my aunt to come over once to change one of the youngens' . It's a bad sign when you see other kids trying to stay away from one who filled their diaper plus the ole hanging down sign is also bad . Yuck get kinda wheezy thinking about it .