University of GA Black Alumni ?

MUP

University of GA Black Alumni ?

Post by MUP »

Just saw this briefly on the sports reporting. There was a big tent set up at the Ga game, I guess, that said "Black Alumni Homecoming Tailgate". Hmmm :? Wonder where the WHITE Alumni Homecoming Tailgate tent is? Sooo SO blatantly racist, but can't see it thru their white hatred I suppose.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
TNTreeman
Spike

Re: University of GA Black Alumni ?

Post by TNTreeman »

That kinda crap boils my oil.
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

The Chicago Art Insititute just fired all of their employees because they were white.
HDuke1986
Button

Post by HDuke1986 »

MUP wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:09 am Just saw this briefly on the sports reporting. There was a big tent set up at the Ga game, I guess, that said "Black Alumni Homecoming Tailgate". Hmmm :? Wonder where the WHITE Alumni Homecoming Tailgate tent is? Sooo SO blatantly racist, but can't see it thru their white hatred I suppose.
Don’t look too far cause UTC and probably most universities have them. I personally know one of the main people in BAC “Black Alumni Council” at UTC. He’s as good as they come but we have discussed how it would be portrayed if I started a W.A.C. Lol. He always invites me to things the “BAC” have going on and I ask him “why, am I going to be yalls “token?” Lol. One event was at his house and I was just dropping by cause we’re good friends and not that I support it but I came in with boots on, carhartt overalls, a flannel shirt and a chew in my mouth. Lol you would have thought I just carried a slaughter deer into a PETA convention. Granted no one said anything personally to me cause they knew my buddy would have jumped all over them but yea it was pretty obvious they questioned my presence of being there. Lol what a warm and welcoming greeting from a group that’s all about “inclusion”
Tdw05
6 Point

Post by Tdw05 »

Wow
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

White people are weak. How much longer are we going to put up with BS?
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org