My belief on the vaccine

Wiley
10 Point

My belief on the vaccine

Post by Wiley »

I decided very early on that I would not be taking a Covid shot. I've never taken a flu shot but nearly died from it in 1966 when I was in 3rd grade. Never had it since so I lean toward natural immunity for the reason.
Now, enter Bill Gates and others in high places that have pushed global population control for decades. They claim that the earth is WAY over populated and that people are killing the planet...... enter 'Green' stuff. They have been pushing for population control since the 70s if not before then but now have a vehicle with which to 'do something' in real life on a massive scale to appease themselves.
So, call me crazy, conspiratorial, whatever but I 100% believe that these 'vaccines' are designed to be fairly long term/long lasting drugs that will either sterilize child bearing/child producing people and/or contribute to early death of people outside that age range. Population control. Period.
Those people that are having side effects that are causing death have a physiology unique to themselves that causes the shot to react much earlier than designed. Still, population control. So, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years or more down the road when masses of 'vaccinated' people start dropping like proverbial flies will it be traced back to these shots? No recourse for anybody to take as we already know the drug companies are protected by ALL the elected government 'servants'.

I believe this with all my being and will NEVER be vaccinated with an experimental drug. YMMV.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Re: My belief on the vaccine

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

I respect your opinion brother. I got my second jab of J&J Friday. At least we both had the choice to inoculate or not. For now. These Marxist bastards forcing this on people is out of control and will be coming to a head soon. Loss of freedom is the important issue that needs to be dealt with quickly. We all just might end up shooting at each other in the near future anyways LOL.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
MUP

Post by MUP »

Attachments
88937.jpeg
88937.jpeg (108.98 KiB) Viewed 414 times
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

^^^^^Like!^^^^^
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

Ive had both shots and you are not far off or a conspiracy person. This stuff does not pass the smell test. From it not being a vaccine as advertised, to the insane overreach by government, some employers, and on and on. Any sane person should be skeptical of this mess.
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

I have my own thoughts and theories on all of it. I do not agree with any mandates and feel it should be up to the individual. My work was offering, and still may be a monetary incentive to get the jab. They even had a big drawing for a prize if you were vaccinated by a certain date. I also have the privilege of knowing someone who worked for a drug testing company who understands the process of getting drugs approved or not. I don’t think they worked on any of the covid related stuff, but knows the process that was used to get this approved. I’ve also walked the halls of the local hospital, in the icu, and seen room after room full of people hooked up to machines. I think at the time there were 31 patients in icu. They thought 2 might have a chance to go home. I left that evening with a different mindset, and had the opportunity to go back the next morning and say my final good byes. I have no idea why this virus attacks certain people the way it does and others barely get a sniffle. I’ve been to the funeral twice in the last month for family or friends who have died from covid. One refused a vent and another that went on a vent. I know one was not vaccinated and no clue on the other. I have little doubt that the vaccine is good. I’m also not so ignorant that certain people just plain shouldn’t get it. I have a friend who had a reaction to the first shot and Walgreens refused to give him the second. Like flu shots, it should be left up to the individual, not the government!
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

I feel people can do their own risk assessment on whether the vaccine is right for them or not but it is up to them to inform themselves on the matter.
Personally, I am skeptical of the mRNA or Viral Vector(dna) vaccines as this is the first time in humans and long term data is unknown.
Here is how the they got the genetic code for the mRNA vaccine and by doing substitutions in the codon were about to finally create a spike protein to mimics the one from the virus. https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/rever ... r-vaccine/
Viral vector uses DNA to manipulate the cell to create the spike protein, a protein our body doesn't naturally create and we don't know long term either.
Having my body tricked by using genetic material to get it to produce a spike protein makes me uncomfortable and I will wait to see how it plays out for other people first.
Novavax grows the spike protein in a lab and then injects it in a controlled amount into the body instead of having your body create it. This method is the same as Hep B and pertussis vaccines, they should be submitting for authorization at the end of November and if it is available in December, it is the only one I would consider. My whole family has had covid but me so they now have natural immunity, so I will either catch it or take Novavax in December.

Ultimately it is a personal decision that some one has to make and it doesn't bother me one way or the other if someone is vaccinated or not, cause that is their decision to make as long as they don't force their choice on me.
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Smokyrider wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:15 pm I feel people can do their own risk assessment on whether the vaccine is right for them or not but it is up to them to inform themselves on the matter.
Personally, I am skeptical of the mRNA or Viral Vector(dna) vaccines as this is the first time in humans and long term data is unknown.
Here is how the they got the genetic code for the mRNA vaccine and by doing substitutions in the codon were about to finally create a spike protein to mimics the one from the virus. https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/rever ... r-vaccine/
Viral vector uses DNA to manipulate the cell to create the spike protein, a protein our body doesn't naturally create and we don't know long term either.
Having my body tricked by using genetic material to get it to produce a spike protein makes me uncomfortable and I will wait to see how it plays out for other people first.
Novavax grows the spike protein in a lab and then injects it in a controlled amount into the body instead of having your body create it. This method is the same as Hep B and pertussis vaccines, they should be submitting for authorization at the end of November and if it is available in December, it is the only one I would consider. My whole family has had covid but me so they now have natural immunity, so I will either catch it or take Novavax in December.

Ultimately it is a personal decision that some one has to make and it doesn't bother me one way or the other if someone is vaccinated or not, cause that is their decision to make as long as they don't force their choice on me.
What are your thoughts on the non mRNA Janssen shot?
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
MUP

Post by MUP »

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-v ... brian-mast

Rep Brian Mast says biden vaccine mandate straight out of a dystopian novel.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

FLTENNHUNTER1 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:07 pm What are your thoughts on the non mRNA Janssen shot?
The J&J has your cells produce the spike by using a viral vector DNA that has your mRNA instruct your ribosomes produce the spike protein. Basically the same result Pfizer but instead of targeting the cytoplasm of your cell, it targets the nucleus. It's still fairly new and only been used in the ebola vaccine. It is a single shot vaccine with a blood clot warning from the FDA.

https://www.hhs.gov/immunization/basics ... index.html

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid ... comparison
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

I'm fairly confident the J&J is not an mRNA vaccine. From your Yale Medicine link:

How it works: This is a carrier vaccine, which uses a different approach than the mRNA vaccines to instruct human cells to make the SARS CoV-2 spike protein. Scientists engineer a harmless adenovirus (a common virus that, when not inactivated, can cause colds, bronchitis, and other illnesses) as a shell to carry genetic code on the spike proteins to the cells (similar to a Trojan Horse). The shell and the code can’t make you sick, but once the code is inside the cells, the cells produce a spike protein to train the body’s immune system, which creates antibodies and memory cells to protect against an actual SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Adenovirus's are not new. I am not a medical professional so I don't know much about any of this. But it is my belief the J&J jab is significantly different than the mRNA jabs.
- Thomas Paine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

It's DNA, not mRNA, but the DNA has your mRNA create the spike protein. Pfizer uses straight synthetic mRNA to produce the spike protein instead of synthetic DNA like J&J.

It's all in what you're comfortable with, I have friends and step family members that have had both with no issues but I have family on my mom's side the have died or are disabled from the mRNA vaccines. So my comfort level is with a subunit protein vaccine like Novavax as the mRNA doesn't seem to agree with my family genetics.

It's a personal choice and individual risk assessment.