Got dress coded

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
akachuck
8 Point

Got dress coded

Post by akachuck »

This week is spirit week at school and today is “country vs. country club” me being who I am at heart I dress country. I kept it simple. Blue jeans, cut off, boots and my camo hoodie. Well this school sucks because girls can wear dog collars and upside down crosses on their face and not get anything said. Ohhhhh but wait a minute…. Wait a damn minute. I show some of my SKIN which EVERYONE HAS and I get called out. I know I ain’t got the nicest body but it’s better than others. I’ll live who you I am at heart and that’s a huntin, fishin, ball lovin county guy. Ain’t nun y’all can tell me other wise. I’ll post my outfit later 😂
Jesus turned water into wine, I turned it into liquor.- popcorn Sutton
JCodd
10 Point

Re: Got dress coded

Post by JCodd »

My oldest got that last year on the last day of school over shorts. And not booty shorts as that wouldn’t fly. Told my wife to just go get her and her report card. School told them they wouldn’t give her report card until after 1. Wife said that’s not my problem! Left with her report card and the kid lol. Other than making my daughter sit there all day, I should left one full display in the office. Seen how much it truly bothered them.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

If you was wearing a hoodie...how would they know about the shirt? Oh wait.... nevermind!!
The "no skin" rule is to try to keep all you walking hormones from getting excited... 😂
And if they let you do it...then they have to let everyone else do it. Do you really want to see some "its" man boobs? 😂
MUP

Post by MUP »

Man, we never had any "dress" code at my school. Flannel shirts and jeans in the winter, t-shirts and jeans in the summer. ;) And a ride in the rumple seat on the way home! .rolling. :mrgreen:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

The high school principle hated me and I hated him so dress code was usually a problem
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

We didn't have a dress code, we had parents that made us dress appropriately.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

owlcreek wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:58 am We didn't have a dress code, we had parents that made us dress appropriately.
We didn't either .
MUP

Post by MUP »

owlcreek wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:58 am We didn't have a dress code, we had parents that made us dress appropriately.
And never even crossed our mind to question it either.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Deer Assassin
Moderator-DEER KILLING MO SHEEN

Post by Deer Assassin »

cool
Unicorn
Spike

Post by Unicorn »

Chuck - your “cutoff” shirt is actually more like a bib, both sides are gone from the arm pit to the waist exposing your entire rib cage and stomach. It’s not on the same level as dog collars and upside down crosses. You knew it was inappropriate and that’s why you wore a hoodie so I wouldn’t stop you.

I feel like you’re acting out for attention. Let’s spend lots of time together until you can make better decisions on your own.
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

Unicorn wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:34 am Chuck - your “cutoff” shirt is actually more like a bib, both sides are gone from the arm pit to the waist exposing your entire rib cage and stomach. It’s not on the same level as dog collars and upside down crosses. You knew it was inappropriate and that’s why you wore a hoodie so I wouldn’t stop you.

I feel like you’re acting out for attention. Let’s spend lots of time together until you can make better decisions on your own.
Momma, keep fighting a good fight, all this stuff you're teaching him now will come back to him later in life.
CrowT
Spike

Post by CrowT »

I graduated in 2000. Around about my sophomore year, they changed the dress code and it prohibited us from wearing flannel shirts, camo, or boots. Most of us country people wore flannel shirts like a jacket during the fall and Carhartt coats or camo coats during the winter...the school board determined this was too rednecky and that it somehow solicited violence towards other demographics. Yet they could wear baggy sagging pants that hung down past their boxers and THAT was okay.
akachuck
8 Point

Post by akachuck »

CrowT wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:45 am I graduated in 2000. Around about my sophomore year, they changed the dress code and it prohibited us from wearing flannel shirts, camo, or boots. Most of us country people wore flannel shirts like a jacket during the fall and Carhartt coats or camo coats during the winter...the school board determined this was too rednecky and that it somehow solicited violence towards other demographics. Yet they could wear baggy sagging pants that hung down past their boxers and THAT was okay.
I hate seeing people sag. Momma told me it means they’re down for butt sex. I’ve been so tempted to ask if they’re down for it since they’re sagging, obviously joking with them because that’s just weird
Jesus turned water into wine, I turned it into liquor.- popcorn Sutton
Dr. Dickel
Button

Post by Dr. Dickel »

Unicorn wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:34 am Chuck - your “cutoff” shirt is actually more like a bib, both sides are gone from the arm pit to the waist exposing your entire rib cage and stomach. It’s not on the same level as dog collars and upside down crosses. You knew it was inappropriate and that’s why you wore a hoodie so I wouldn’t stop you.

This lady gets it..... thumbs up
Second place is just the first loser.
El Dorado
Button

Post by El Dorado »

Yes!
super super
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

.rolling. Don't ya just love it!? We made em so we cant kill em or beat em, so we gotta do what we can to keep them straight and HOPE they eventually see the light.
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

I got coded in Florida when I was a young kid, cold temps hit and I didnt have nothing but shorts and Tee shirts, mom had very little $ but she got me a couple pairs of pants, had stripes running up the outside of each leg, everybody kept asking me what band I was in, what instrument I played, I made up shit and quit wearing them, it was a cold frigging winter down there with only shorts lol, hit well below 30 and caused a big fish stun/kill, I was snagging fish that were stunned and selling them lol , probably very much against the law
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Chuck you are very fortunate. When I got in trouble at school or did something unacceptable I had to take the long dreadful walk to the switch bush. I had to pick three switches that were twined together and used to switch the meanies off me. I larnt several variations of the switch dance especially if I was wearing shorts. Can you guess how demeaning and shameful it is to be 17 almost 18 years old and have a 98 pound mommy latched onto one of your ears with one hand and swinging a switch at you with the other?
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets