The Dems see the writing on the wall

Wiley
10 Point

The Dems see the writing on the wall

Post by Wiley »

and Biden is now "asking" ALL businesses to impose vaccination mandates on their employees. I think the Dems know that the administration's heavy handed mandates are going to be declared unconstitutional and this is their attempt to save face.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ovid-tests
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Re: The Dems see the writing on the wall

Post by MUP »

This has been, and continues to be, a nightmare of historical proportions for America bc of the overreaching democrat administrations that steal the power of the federal government. I'm just SOOOO thankful for all the bench seats filled by POTUS Donald J. Trump during his time leading our country. I hope there are enough in place to out power the leftover Clinton and Obama minions that were appointed during their times, to right this errant ship and ultimately save our Republic, at least in the near term. Something else will have to happen tho, other than standing by and watching cheating evildoers take elections by fraud...
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.