Pretty much anything you want to talk about
MUP

Post by MUP »

Sitting down for my first cup of joe since coming down with the chi vi last Monday. ☕
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Jethro
10 Point

Re: ☕

Post by Jethro »

MUP wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:55 am Sitting down for my first cup of joe since coming down with the chi vi last Monday. ☕
Have you had your "apple" paste this morning?? 😂
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Good morning brother, enjoy.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
MUP

Post by MUP »

Took my 2nd dose of horse wormer yesterday. 1st dose knocked the fever out overnight, just like the last time, 2nd dose for good measure. ;)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

MUP wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:47 am Took my 2nd dose of horse wormer yesterday. 1st dose knocked the fever out overnight, just like the last time, 2nd dose for good measure. ;)
I dont know why they even put that apple claim on there.. Guessing they weren't expecting people to be taking it... 😂
Sure is some nasty crap though..
MUP

Post by MUP »

It ain't NOTHING like apple 🤢
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Glad you are feeling better brother .
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Glad you're on the mend. I'm sitting here in my little cabin at deer camp having my 2nd cup of the morning. I have one more small plot to disc/plant this morning and then hit the road for 4 hours to get home.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Another couple cups this morning. Still feel rough, but way better than I did earlier in the week.