Hershey's gone woke

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Shane37110
10 Point

Hershey's gone woke

Post by Shane37110 »

Yesterday was international women's day so they introduce a "HerShe" bar with a transwoman, a biological male, to represent women world wide. :roll:

We stray further from God every day.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydljL6HxO1M[/youtube]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -day-promo
Huntaholic
10 Point

Re: Hershey's gone woke

Post by Huntaholic »

We need a puking smilie.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

I know what Matthew 18:6 says. But millstones are scarce and I'm a long way from the sea.....
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Shane37110 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:28 pm I know what Matthew 18:6 says. But millstones are scarce and I'm a long way from the sea.....
IMHO those that are that way are far from the Lord . I think in that chapter Jesus was speaking of children.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

snakester50 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:59 am
Shane37110 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:28 pm I know what Matthew 18:6 says. But millstones are scarce and I'm a long way from the sea.....
IMHO those that are that way are far from the Lord . I think in that chapter Jesus was speaking of children.
I agree Jesus was speaking of the children. And the children are being targeted by these groups. God forbid a boy picks up a Barbie doll or a girl is a tomboy, they must be transgender let's start their transition right now!
These kids need to be left alone and allowed to mature before permanent life altering decisions are made.
I saw yesterday where they(liberals) want to raise the legal age to buy guns to 21 but for soldiers they want it to be 25. But a toddler can decide they are the opposite sex and have surgeries that destroy organs they can't even comprehend the function of yet.
The paradox of logic on those writing the narratives is astounding. I believe it is rooted in evil and the hatred of all traditional values of western society. The Bible told us this would happen.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Another company I do not need anything from.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Shane37110 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:26 am
snakester50 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:59 am
I agree Jesus was speaking of the children. And the children are being targeted by these groups. God forbid a boy picks up a Barbie doll or a girl is a tomboy, they must be transgender let's start their transition right now!
These kids need to be left alone and allowed to mature before permanent life altering decisions are made.
I saw yesterday where they(liberals) want to raise the legal age to buy guns to 21 but for soldiers they want it to be 25. But a toddler can decide they are the opposite sex and have surgeries that destroy organs they can't even comprehend the function of yet.
The paradox of logic on those writing the narratives is astounding. I believe it is rooted in evil and the hatred of all traditional values of western society. The Bible told us this would happen.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

Here's a chocolate company I can support!

Now Live — The Daily Wire Election Night 2022

Menu

Daily Wire Logo
Close
Read
Listen
Watch
Discuss
Shop
Search
LoginJoin

NEWS
‘Jeremy’s Chocolate’ Sells More Than 100,000 Chocolate Bars In First 12 Hours
By John Rigolizzo
Mar 3, 2023 DailyWire.com
FacebookTwitterMail

Jeremy’s Chocolate
The Daily Wire
In just the first day since announcing the release of “Jeremy’s Chocolate,” The Daily Wire has already sold more than 100,000 of the non-woke chocolate bars.

After chocolate giant Hershey’s announced its “Her SHE” Women’s History Month marketing campaign, then promptly insulted women everywhere with an ad featuring a biological man as the face of the campaign, Daily Wire co-CEO and god-king Jeremy Boreing announced that he would be rolling out his own line of chocolate bars.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” Boreing tweeted. “Introducing Jeremy’s Chocolate. Yes, it’s real. We have two kinds: HeHim and SheHer. One of them has nuts. If you need me to tell you which one, keep buying Hershey’s. But if you know what a woman is and love chocolate, go to: ihatehersheys.com.”

Fine. I’ll do it.

Introducing Jeremy’s Chocolate.

Yes, it’s real.

We have two kinds: HeHim and SheHer.

One of them has nuts. If you need me to tell you which one, keep buying Hersheys.

But if you know what a woman is and love chocolate, go to:https://t.co/QVnCwoBu17 https://t.co/o5P6Vqj01l

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) March 3, 2023

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jeremys- ... ent=member
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Maybe I've been looking at diabetes wrong. Maybe God blessed me with it so I don't buy anything from such companies. He DOES work in strange ways!
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Wiley wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:40 pm Maybe I've been looking at diabetes wrong. Maybe God blessed me with it so I don't buy anything from such companies. He DOES work in strange ways!
It awesome that you look for a silver lining in this brother . More of us should look at life that way 👍