Ultimate Lithium Batteries?

TN Whitetail Freak
Button

Ultimate Lithium Batteries?

Post by TN Whitetail Freak »

Bought 8 at best buy for $20 and stashed them in my wildgame camera but never used them....bought them Nov. 15. I go to day to play with the cam and it seems all the batteries are dead....is this normal? Is it becaise i left em in the camera or would leaving in a drawer do the same
Crossbows should be for the handicap only!
Inkstainz
8 Point

Re: Ultimate Lithium Batteries?

Post by Inkstainz »

Wow super expensive batteries to technically not have done anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Phil1979
10 Point

Post by Phil1979 »

The camera was probably pulling on them while stored.
Creeping Death

Post by Creeping Death »

No, that is not normal if the camera was turned off. There would have been some discharge, but they should not have completely died.

Regardless, it's not a good idea to store batteries in a camera that won't be used for a while.

Buy those batterie on Amazon.com and you will save quite a bit.
Charlie
6 Point

Post by Charlie »

TN Whitetail Freak wrote:Bought 8 at best buy for $20 and stashed them in my wildgame camera but never used them....bought them Nov. 15. I go to day to play with the cam and it seems all the batteries are dead....is this normal? Is it becaise i left em in the camera or would leaving in a drawer do the same
atleast your's didn't melt the camera like they did my Tv remote. then that's a nuther 40 bucks to Dish to get new one.sorry to hear them going dead thou that's sucks i would call the company and see what they say.

but the best battery's i found for my cameras are them rayovac maximum they seem to last alot more then any other i found LOL.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Lithium batteries should have a 10 year shelf life, something had to drain them.

I use lithium batteries in my flashlights since they sit around for long periods of time but I want them to work without searching for batteries to put in them. Everything elsewhere I just use rayovac batteries and take them out when not in use.
TN Whitetail Freak
Button

Post by TN Whitetail Freak »

The camera. Is a wildgame cam model wg6x or something and was playing with it....the cam takes 8 AA batteries.....the kick is if you label top to bottom 1-8 ......you can take battery 1 and 4 out and the cam still works and operates fine so its running on 6
Crossbows should be for the handicap only!