Gun ban ?

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
leader
Site Admin

Gun ban ?

Post by leader »

If they ban bump stocks, assault weapons, etc...

Does that mean you can't buy them only or does it mean you can't sell them?

If you have a bump stick can you shout it if there banned?

Can you sell it?

What about rifles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
mike243
10 Point

Re: Gun ban ?

Post by mike243 »

More than likely no longer make the stocks,never ban the rifles too many out there and not stupid enuf to try take them,ammo? done seen what can happen with that
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

I don't know this but I think they expect people to turn them in. Probably set some grace period to get them turned in and after that if you get caught with one and they charge you.

Now them pulling it off is a whole other matter.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

MUP

Post by MUP »

If they ban anything, that only means that we've given up yet ANOTHER part of our rights. I know some will say "we have to give a little, and lose a battle to win the war", but I think that's hogwash in this scenario. I can't think of one instance in history where 2nd amendment laws have not restricted in some way our right to keep and bear arms.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Our second amendment was put in place by our founding fathers as a safe guard against tyranny. They understood that freedom and liberty did not come from military might or government protection. They understood that a military or government could subjugate free citizens as quickly as any foreign power. They knew and understood that freedom and liberty must come from and be defended by the individual. The free man. They placed the 2nd amendment so that all free men citizens can own armament equal to and or superior to any force that may come against them.

In essence a citizen under the constitution of the United States of America is granted by the 2nd amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America the Right to have "ANY WEAPON".

Now we are faced with an issue of not limiting the firepower of the weapon but keeping them out of the hands of those who would abuse them.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Coldfusion
Spike

Post by Coldfusion »

I would say it will depend on how the bill is written. Think back to the Clinton weapon ban everyone forgets about. Limited mag capacity, among other restrictions. You could still find these at pawn shops and such but they weren't produced or sold commercially to civilians. I don't know what enforcement, if any, was possible during that ban, but I never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it. I actually have some mags from that era that exceeded the mag capacity and they say LEO ONLY on them. Kinda cool.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

As I posted earlier read the link to Bill 5087 that I posted. I know it is a long read. It list every thing from cap pistols to nuclear submarines. Although they are targeting semiauto weapons they do an extensive confusing list and use confusing wording and a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo to obtain concessions. The ultimate goal is to whittle away the 2nd amendment until it is useless..
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets